Ep.7 (4/5)

Y/n and Heeseung had just arrived at the mall, wondering about Aera's sudden desire to meet up with her, especially since Jay was with her. Heeseung voiced his suspicions.

Heeseung: "I suspect Niki was behind this."

Y/n: "Aera has to get caught up in this mess. She already has a lot on her mind."

As they walked through the mall, they spotted Taehyun, Aera's boyfriend, with another girl.

Y/n: "That's Taehyun, Aera's boyfriend."

Y/n was visibly upset by what she saw, and she wanted to confront Taehyun. Heeseung, however, stopped her and pointed to where Jay was.

As Taehyun and the girl were in a shop, Jay entered and was recognized by the store worker.

Worker: "Mr. Jay, hello. How many bags would you like today?"

Jay: "Let me have a look around first."

The girl couldn't contain her excitement upon seeing Jay.

Girl: "Jay... That's Jay from F4!"

Jay noticed her interest.

Jay: "Do you want that one?"

Girl: "Yes."

Jay: "Please ring this one up for me."

Worker: "Of course."

Y/n and Heeseung watched the scene unfold from outside the store. Jay seemed to be having a casual conversation with the girl, treating her respectfully.

Jay: "You have great taste. If you have free time, please come with me and help me pick more bags."

This caused a reaction from Taehyun, who was still inside the store.

Taehyun: "Are you insane? I'm not going to allow that. She's not..."

Girl: "With great pleasure."

Taehyun's anger flared up.

Taehyun: "This is nuts. You're nuts. I'm not letting her go."

Jay decided to leave the choice to the girl.

Jay: "You should let her make that decision. She's not an object."

Taehyun threatened the girl.

Taehyun: "You're asking for it. Want to choose? Fine, you choose. But if you choose him, I'll come after you."

Girl: "Wow, you think I'm afraid of you? You get jealous because of this small thing? If you don't trust me, we should just break up now. A stingy guy with a foul mouth like you? No one wants that for a boyfriend. Get out. Get the hell away from me!"

Taehyun was taken aback by the girl's bold response. As he walked away, he noticed Aera standing at the entrance of the store, and Jay approached her.

Jay: "Here you go. Have you waited long... sweetheart? Do you two know each other?"

Aera: "I think he looks familiar, but no. I don't know him."

Jay: "Let's get out of here."

Aera: "Okay."

Jay and Aera walked away, leaving Taehyun to sulk.

Taehyun: "All F4 guys are into low-class women, I see. I knew one. What's his name? Oh, Jungwon. He's into a poor, lowly girl, the kind I nail and bail, but he's too much into her. When I mentioned his girl, he blew up and came at me. Your money can buy everything except your taste."

Y/n confronted Taehyun.

Y/n: "What's wrong with a girl like me?"

Taehyun: "Good that you're here. A poor lowlife girl like you goes hand in hand with a violent guy."

Y/n didn't hold back and kicked Taehyun in the stomach.

Y/n: "My boyfriend turned to violence because of an ***hole like you."

Heeseung was surprised by Y/n's actions.

Y/n: "So what if I'm poor? You have no right to look down on me or look down on Jungwon. You know why? Being stable in your relationship like Jungwon can is not something you can do. Someone like Jungwon is worth a lot more than what you said. Do not say anything to insult Jungwon ever again. Got it?"

When a security guard approached, Y/n made a run for it.

Meanwhile, Jungwon was still locked in his room. Niki repeatedly knocked on his door, trying to get through to him.

Niki: "Jungwon, I know you can hear me. Think carefully. Heeseung has been our friend for over 10 years."

Niki knocked harder, growing frustrated.

Niki: "Damn you! What the hell is wrong with you? I've had it up to here. Don't you care about us at all? Answer me! Are we worth nothing to you?"

However, Jungwon remained unresponsive. At the same time, Heeseung called Jungwon, and when he heard about the meeting at the school, Jungwon stormed out of his room.

Niki: "Where are you going?"

Jungwon didn't acknowledge Niki's presence.

Niki: "Hey! Where are you going? Tell me."

He followed Jungwon, who finally paused on the stairs.

Jungwon: "Heeseung asked me to meet at the school. Great. I have a bone to pick with him."

Niki: "Jungwon! Jungwon!"

Niki called Jay, who was also following Jungwon.

Niki: "Hello, Jay, come right away. Something's up."

The tension was palpable as the four friends, once a part of F4, found themselves facing off at an abandoned stadium. The confrontation was inevitable, and the outcome would impact their friendship and the dynamics of F4 significantly.