★ #01 | party

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #01 | party"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★ #01 | party
"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

now playing..

Lover , Taylor Swift
"Have I known you twenty seconds?
Or twenty years?"

____

THE girl frowned deeply as she was pulled into the house filled with music and unfamiliar faces. Min Hyerin was never one to enjoy crowded spaces, such as parties. But, considering she owed her best friend a favor, she had tagged along with her to some random birthday party for someone whom she did not know.

It was the type of party where you could bring several different people along with you, to make it some sort of huge thing. At this point, it was just turned into some random party full of young adults getting drunk and making out in hallways.

Although being promised that none other than Oh Mijin would be by her side the whole entire night, she stood alone and anxious in the middle of the foyer -- rubbing her temples as the high bass in the music blaring through the speakers, mixed with the loud chattering amongst others began to give her a headache.

She had been ditched by her own best friend, who was most likely shoving her tongue down someone else's throat. Min Hyerin should've expected something like her current situation to happen.

In fact, she did. But she wanted to believe that the slightly older girl would keep her promise and stay by her side. Instead, she was left wandering aimlessly around an unfamiliar home filled with people she didn't know.

The girl wanted nothing more than to just return home, in the comfort of her own, small apartment where she was accompanied by her own thoughts and her puppy, Sarang. It was no secret that the girl preferred to be by herself, left in silence to gather her own thoughts and process everything at her own pace.

Hyerin walked around the busy house, nibbling down at her bottom lip as she wandered down the halls -- ignoring the few couples she had come across making out. The girl's eyes landed on a wooden door at the very end of the hall -- cracked open slightly.

It seemed to be a vacant area, somewhere not a lot of people were around. So, her chances at being left alone grew drastically. The girl's hand wrapped around the handle, slowly peeking her head into the room as she silently begged to not accidentally walk in on something she didn't want to witness.

Her eyes scanned the seemingly empty room slowly, a small breath in relief escaping her lips before she stepped into the room, closing the door behind her and locking it.