★ #18 | gloves

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #18 | gloves "you should've told me sooner

#18 | gloves
"you should've told me sooner."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

about you the 1975
"it's the same damn thing,
that made my heart surrender."

_______

THE brisk air was sharp against their skin as they walked down the streets of Seoul, South Korea. Breeze blowing more cold air in their direction as the girl shuddered lightly in response. The atmosphere was light; laughter bubbling between the pair as their eyes traveled aimlessly around the surrounding area.

Min Hyerin turned her head to the side, eyes falling upon his side profile as he spoke carelessly. She smiled unknowingly, listening intently to his words as she folded her hands up in the pockets of her black colored blazer in an unsuccessful attempt to provide warmth to her freezing hands.

"Sunoo asks about you a lot, you know. Honestly, all of my friends do. They want to meet you one of these days." Jay informed, a small laugh leaving his lips as he stared forward at the path ahead of the both of them.

Hyerin raised her brows in surprise, tilting her head to the side as she released a breath. "Really?" She let out, watching as he turned his head to meet her gaze. "Mhm." He confirmed.

"Hey, wait. Would it be alright with you if I were to add you to a group chat with everyone? There are six of them, just a small warning." He raised his brows, watching as her eyes widened slightly.

"Six of them?"

"Mhm. If you don't want to, you don't have to. You always have a choice; I won't ever force you into doing something you don't want to." Jay reminded, flashing a reassuring smile as she returned the kind gesture, nodding slowly.

"It's alright, I don't mind. I just didn't expect there to be so many, honestly." She chuckled, raising her hand to brush her hair out of her face as it blew along with the chilly wind. "Including Sunoo tho, right?"

"Oh, yeah, of course. In reality, you'll just be meeting the other five." He replied with a quick smile, happy at the thought of introducing the girl to his group of friends.

"Ahh, I see. That sounds nice. Honestly, I need to socialize more." She joked, staring down at her shoes as she counted each step per square in the sidewalk.

"They're all super nice, by the way. As I mentioned before, my friends-- soon to be our-- will adore you." Jay recalled, thinking back to the messages shared between himself and the girl walking alongside him.