★ #49 | stargazing

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿park jongseong

★ #49 | stargazing
"mhm. love."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

light wave to earth
"you always wanted to see the moonlight. and i, i just wanted to see your smile."

__________

PULLING into the rather rocky parking lot, the sound of light by wave to earth slowly faded away as he turned the engine off, putting the car into park.

Jay clicked his seatbelt, unbuckling himself as his gaze shifted over to the girl, watching as she did the same. The boy tilted his head off to the side, a hum leaving his lips. “Are you ready?”

Hyerin nodded eagerly, his gaze shifting from him to the windshield, as she looked at the scenery through the glass window, excited to take in the sight of the stars in the clear, night sky.

“Very.” She replied in a soft murmur, letting a breathy laugh fall from her lips as she pushed her bangs out of her eyes. “I'm excited.” She pointed out, as if it wasn't obvious enough from the smile spread across her soft features.

Jay chuckled, reaching over the center console to grab her hand that rested in her lap, giving it a soft squeeze before he pulled away, going to open his car door. “Just one moment.” He cooed, giving her a small, reassuring nod as he exited the car, closing the door behind him.

Hyerin huffed out a laugh, knowing what he was going to do as her eyes followed him, watching as he walked all the way around the car just to open the door for her, holding out his hand for her to take.

“After you.” Jay spoke, a winsome smile on his face as she scrunched her nose up, holding back a smile of her own as she allowed him to help her up.

“Thank you.” She let out, intertwining their fingers together. Jay hummed, guiding her along with him to the trunk of his car, of which he popped open, to grab a picnic blanket he had brought along with him at the last minute for the occasion.

“Just for more comfort.” He uttered, gesturing down to the blanket he draped over his forearm, closing his trunk as the soft brush of the wind pushed against their exposed skin, the cold night air causing her to shuffle closer to his side.

The rocks beneath their feet crunched with each step they took, as Jay led her to a grassy area — seeming to be what was a campsite for the public. Though, nobody was around recently due to the cold weather conditions accompanied with the final few months of the year.