- ★ | bonus chapter | #02

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

— ★ | bonus chapter | #02lover album analysis

lover album analysis.

___________________

Lover • Min HyerinSinger/Songwriter Min Hyerin opens up about all thirteen tracks featuring on her debut album, "Lover"

Lover • Min Hyerin
Singer/Songwriter Min Hyerin opens up about all thirteen tracks featuring on her debut album, "Lover".

_______________

TRACK #001 — Lover
“Lover is a song that I wrote about my boyfriend. And as cliche as it is, I wrote it the same night that I met him.”

“I believe it's safe to assume that he lovestruck me, for sure. Though we had just learned each other's names at the time, he made me feel comfortable in his presence and it was easy to talk to him.”

“I felt as if I had known him for years, which led to the creation of the line, ‘Have I known you twenty seconds, or twenty years?’.”

“Funny enough, there was a small incident leading to the lyrics of the song getting ruined. My mind was blurred, so I didn't remember all of the lyrics I had written down.”

“But, Jay helped me repiece it together and make the song it is today. For all the memories I attach to it, Lover is very special to me, which is why I decided to make it the title track.”

_______

TRACK #002 — Enchanted
“Track number two, Enchanted, was a song I wrote more recently, than anything. I reminisced on that time in my life when I had first met my boyfriend. I met him at a party that a friend of mine at the time had taken me to.”

“I was never much of a party person, I don't like how crowded and chaotic it gets. So, I found an empty room — or what I thought was empty, and stayed there. That's where I met Jay. Turns out, he was also hiding away from everyone.”