★ #29 | confession

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #29 | confession"is it platonic, or

#29 | confession
"is it platonic, or..?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

in my heart • grentperez
"you're here, in my heart."

_______

WHEN sitting in the comfort of his own apartment, the soft chime coming from his phone filled his ears. His hands reached out, reading the messages left behind from none other than Min Hyerin.

The girl he thought of so delicately, the gentle feeling her presence alone gave him. Everything seemed precious, straight out of that of a film, or a book.

So sweet and heartwarming. Something he was not afraid to admit, was that he adored her dearly. Her kindhearted nature lured him in, the way words flowed so gently past her lips, tone always so soft no matter the situation.

Park Jongseong was never one to run and dismiss his feelings; instead inviting them, facing them as he figured things out. He wasn't a pro with them, but he definitely knew how to handle things.

His fingers hovered over his screen, eyes focused on the letters he pieced together to form a message, typing out a reply to her text with a subconscious smile resting at his pink lips.

"You're texting her again?" Heeseung laughed, teasing his friend as he nudged him slightly. "Honestly, if I didn't know you two I'd assume you were already dating." He commented, shrugging.

Jay rolled his eyes, shaking his head slightly. "Heeseung, you and I talk quite often. Does that mean we're dating?" The younger countered, raising a brow.

Heeseung could only laugh at his words, clasping his hand over his mouth as he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Please, do not put that image into my brain." He waved it off, clicking his tongue.

Jay chuckled, turning his phone off as he leaned back into the comfort of his couch cushions, a sigh leaving his lips. Heeseung raised a brow, arms crossed over his chest as he plopped down into the lounge chair next to the couch, eyes scanning his friend's expression curiously.

"No, but seriously. What's going on between you two? Is it platonic, or..? I'm asking this genuinely, not just as some joke or something." Heeseung questioned, lips pressed together in a thin line.

"From my perspective, I think it's something more." Jay replied blatantly, humming quietly to himself.

"Okay.. so, you do like her romantically?" Heeseung smiled, eyes lingering over the relaxed boy resting on the couch.