★ #11 | argument

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #11 | argument"you seriously wrote a songabout him?"

★ #11 | argument
"you seriously wrote a song
about him?"

now playing..

tolerate it , taylor swift
"if it's all in my head, tell me now. tell me i've
got it wrong somehow.. i know my love should
be celebrated, but you tolerate it.."

______

"SERIOUSLY.. what does he want me to do? This is just bullshit. I'm not going to drop everything just for him. Plus, I have other men on my line waiting for me." Oh Mijin rambled, pacing around the bedroom in Hyerin's apartment.

Hyerin hummed, eyes skimming over the letters written in her Notebook before peering back up at her laptop. Studying was quite hard when focused on something else; such as comforting her best friend who was venting about her boy problems.

"Dating is hard, Hyerin. Be grateful you don't have any boy problems." Mijin breathed out, causing said girl to pause, a small smile creeping up onto her lips before quickly wiping it off her face.

"Ahh, yeah. I guess I'm pretty lucky." Hyerin spoke in a quiet mumble, the faint sound of the ink from her pencil skimming swiftly over the paper filling her ears.

"By the way, we should go out soon. I'm getting tired of just coming over all the time.. it's so boring. Plus, no offense, but your apartment stinks ever since you got that puppy." Mijin grimaced, eyes narrowing at the sight of the sleeping puppy on her bed.

"Does it?" Hyerin tilted her head, a breathy laugh escaping her lips. "I must be too used to it to notice."

"Stop laughing, it's not even funny. I'm being serious, it's disgusting." The older girl furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head in disgust as Hyerin pressed her lips together in a thin line, going back to her work as the room filled with a brief silence.

"I swear, every time I come here you're always too busy to hang out with me. It's kinda rude, to be honest. I mean, at least acknowledge the fact that I literally came all the way over here?" Mijin complained, wandering over to stand beside Hyerin, who let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry, Mi." She let out, running her fingers through her hair. "I'm really trying my best here.. I want to hang out with you, and not have to worry about anything else. But you know how many assignments I have due this week. I really have to get this done."

Mijin only sighed, staying silent as her hands grazed along the items the girl had set out on her desk. Her eyes landed on an open notebook; set to the side as neatly written letters called out to her. With a curious gaze, she picked it up -- taking it into her hands.