★ #04 | notifications

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #04 | notifications"I'm the most delusional personthere is to exist

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

★ #04 | notifications
"I'm the most delusional person
there is to exist."

now playing..

Snow On The Beach (More Lana) , Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey
"Can this be a real thing?
Can it?"

_____

WANDERING around her college campus after a rather stressful class seemed to be a growing routine for the girl, as she sipped slowly on the hot coffee she had gotten herself from the dining hall only a few minutes prior.

Min Hyerin was in desperate need of caffeine; having spent her night taking care of her sick puppy -- of which she had to get up extra early in order to take the puppy to the vet and arrive at class on time.

All in the midst of this, did she Venmo her best friend thirty dollars in order for the girl to buy herself a proper lunch. To say she was quite stressed and overwhelmed despite only being a little over halfway through the day was an understatement.

The girl let her hair drape over her shoulders as he stared down at the notebook resting in her lap, as she leaned back into the wooden bench she had stopped at not too long ago.

Her eyes traveled across the pages, scanning her somewhat decent handwriting with her lips pressed together in a thin line -- spinning around the pen she held in her hand as the other rubbed her temples with a quiet sigh.

"And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you dear.." read the words written down in her lyric-filled notebook -- lyrics that filled her mind continuously, instead of focusing on an important test of which she desperately needed to pay her utmost attention to in order to maintain good grades.

Hyerin let out a quiet laugh, shaking her head as her gaze drifted upwards; admiring the scenery around her. Brown and orange filled her sight -- the colors of autumn showing its beauty right before her dark eyes.

"I'm the most delusional person there is to exist." She muttered out for only herself to hear, closing her notebook and shoving it into her backpack before covering her face in her hands, taking a moment to fully process things.

The girl took a shaky breath, pausing whilst doing so before resuming her actions -- putting her wired earpods in, looking down at her phone she held carefully in her cold hands.

The brunette unlocked it rather quickly -- heading straight to Spotify in order to blast music in hopes to provide comfort to herself -- the calming tunes allowing her to relax as she sank back into the empty bench; watching silently as the leaves fell from the trees, colliding with the smooth pavement that students walked upon.