★ #48 | late night drive

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #48 | late night drive"thank you for doing this

#48 | late night drive
"thank you for doing this."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

must be love • laufey
"there's no one else around, tonight."

___________

TWO more days had passed, time seemingly flying by as it slipped through her fingers. Min Hyerin sat on her couch, curled up under a bundle of blankets as she attempted to tire herself out watching movies — unable to fall asleep.

Her day was eventful, as Riki ended up getting the job he worked hard to prepare for. And to keep her promise, she made a batch of freshly baked cookies as a small gift, bringing her puppy along with her to deliver the baked goods over to his house.

Once she had gotten home, she found herself starting a new project to clean and declutter her apartment after finding herself so caught up in studies of her own, that she had begun to get lazy with organization leading to a crowded mess in her cabinets and drawers.

Now that the day had finished and the midnight hour was close at hand, she found herself unable to sleep with the energy from the day still wearing off on her.

Her eyes were glued on her TV screen, watching the animated version of Mulan, with her cheek pressed up against a throw pillow propped up on the armrest of her couch.

Hyerin's attention was captured by the soft vibrations coming from her phone as it chimed with brand new notifications. Her hands wandered around blindly in search of the cellular device that she had managed to lose in a mass of blankets.

After finally catching her phone in her hands, she grabbed onto it and tore her gaze away from the TV screen, instead focusing on her phone screen as her eyes skimmed over the notification, a curious expression taking its place across her features as she unlocked her phone.

_____________

imessage
jay <3
today, 11:48pm.

jay <3
hyerin

jay <3
you're still awake?

hyerin
lol how'd you know ??

jay <3
saw your instagram story 😭

jay <3
you spent all day cleaning out your apartment so
i assumed you'd be worn out and asleep by now

hyerin
you're very observant and it's cute