★ #19 | biding time

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #19 | biding time"It's alright though-- wait, rin?"

★ #19 | biding time
"It's alright though-- wait, rin?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

sparks • coldplay
"my heart is yours, it's
you that i hold on to."

______

"IT feels like I ask this every single time we talk, but I can't help but wonder; how is lover coming along?" He questioned, curiosity striking within him.

Hyerin raised her brows, heartbeat skipping at the mention of the song. Regaining her composure, she sat upright in her chair and hummed quietly.

"It's coming along.. well. Definitely not finished, tho. It seems like I've run out of words." She laughed nervously, crossing her arms over her chest.

Jay nodded in response, threading his fingers through his dark locks. "Understandable. I'd love to hear it once you're finished, if it's alright with you." He muttered, giving her a small nod.

"Ahh, yeah, sure. But I can't help but to feel embarrassed about it. The thought of singing in front of somebody else makes me cringe so hard. I'm not really used to it." She admitted with a sheepish grin, chewing at her bottom lip.

"Oh, right. I get it. But, I'm sure you have nothing to be embarrassed about. As I said before, your talking voice is already pretty; I'm sure that goes the same way with your singing. Honestly, it might be even better." He shrugged, as she felt her cheeks heat up at his words.

"Ehhh, don't hold me to such high expectations I don't wanna disappoint." She waved her hands around quickly, gaze quickly shifting to look at the tabletop as a soft laugh sounded from his lips before he hummed.

"Okay, okay, sure.." he narrowed his eyes, dragging out the 'e' in 'sure', as a teasing smile settled onto his lips.

"By the way, what.. what instrument are you using for it? Piano? Guitar?"

"I started writing it with a piano, but it didn't sound right, so I switched to a guitar and I like it better that way." She responded, glad to be shifting away from the singing topic.

"Ohh, guitar? Now I'm super curious about how the melody goes." He sighed out, clicking his tongue as she chuckled.

"It'll be a little while until you find out, so just hang in there." She teased, reaching forward and patting his arm which was resting on top of the table.