★ #23 | walks

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿park jongseong

#23 | walks
"alright. thank you."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

be my baby • the ronettes
"the night we met i knew i
needed you so.

_________

MANY hours later, the cold air nipped at her cheeks as she took a deep breath, holding onto the leash attached to the orange colored harness her puppy, Sarang, wore.

As the puppy grew older as time went on, she got more bursts of energy. Tonight was one of those nights. Min Hyerin made the ultimate decision to take her on a walk to drain energy, despite the relatively late hour, and how the moon lit up the night sky.

"Sarang, come on." The girl called out, tugging gently on the puppy's leash as she kept pausing to sniff every single thing they came across in the park.

Coming to a halt as the soft buzz of her phone, Hyerin sighed quietly as she dug her hand into her pocket, pulling out the cellular device and looking down at the notification.

____

instagram
parkjongseong • just now.
replied to your instagram story.

____

With curiosity rising within her, Hyerin unlocked her phone using face ID and opened Instagram to see what he had said.

____

instagram
parkjongseong
today, 8:14pm.

jay

where are you? 😭

where are you? 😭

____

The girl raised her brows at his question, gaze shifting to Sarang who sniffed the grass before chuckling to herself and taking matters into her own hand, opening her 'contacts' app and selecting his before clicking the phone button.