★ #33 | freshly baked

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #33 | freshly baked"this is why you're my favorite

"this is why you're my favorite."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

all my love • noah kahan
"you got all my love."

________

WITH a container of freshly baked, warm chocolate chip cookies sitting in the passenger seat of her car, and her puppy, Sarang, sleeping on top of a bundled up blanket in the backseat, Min Hyerin let out a small breath as she pulled into the driveway of none other than the Nishimura residence.

“You ready, Sarang?” Hyerin cooed, speaking to the golden retriever as if she could understand. The girl laughed, seeing the puppy tilt her head in confusion.

Hyerin exited the car, opening the backseat as she gently lifted the puppy in her arms, a quiet huff slipping past her lips as she adjusted the golden retriever in her arms.

Grabbing the bag she brought along with her, filled with dog food, treats and toys, she swung it over her shoulder as she closed the back door with a sigh, wandering over to the passenger seat and reaching out for the container of cookies she brought along for the two youngest boys.

After assuring she had grabbed everything, the girl walked up the small, stone pathway leading up to their front porch, coming in to the front door as she struggled, but reached out to ring the doorbell.

Hyerin stood patiently, eyes falling upon the puppy in her arms until her gaze shifted up upon the sound of the door swinging open. Her eyes met with familiar ones, a smile growing at her lips at the excited voices filling her ears.

“Hyerin! You're here!” Yang Jungwon rushed out happily, greeting her at the door with a wide smile and a polite now of his head as Riki reached out to pet Sarang, who sniffed his fingers.

“No way. Are those cookies?” Riki gawked, eyes falling upon the clear container she held in her full hands. Hyerin chuckled, nodding in response.

“Mhm. It's like– an apology that you two aren't able to go to the party.” Hyerin breathed out a laugh, as Riki smiled and took the container and bag from her hands, wandering off and setting them on his countertop.

“I swear, you're the best. Thank you, Hyerin.” Jungwon offered a grateful smile her way, as Hyerin smiled and waved it off.

“This is why you're my favorite.” Riki sighed out, before focusing on the puppy in her arms.

“Can I hold her?” He asked, eyes softening as he ran his fingers through her golden fur. Hyerin nodded, carefully passing the puppy over to him.