★ #45 | dinner for two

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #45 | dinner for two"i'd be a fool not to

"i'd be a fool not to."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

enchanted (taylor's version) • taylor swift
"i'll spend forever wondering if you knew.."

____________

SWEET laughter filled the air as she buried her head into his shoulder, his blazer wrapped around her as gusts of wind engulfed their bodies, walking down the streets to get to the restaurant Jay was taking her to.

Unfortunately, being in the city, there wasn't much parking. So, they settled for a local parking garage a few minutes away.

“Ahh, I'm sorry, Hyerin, I didn't think ahead of time. I didn't plan to be walking out in the cold like this.” Jay apologized, suppressing small laughs as he kept a firm arm around her waist.

“Jay, stop apologizing, it's fine. I'm having fun.” Hyerin shook her head, eyes lit up as she leaned into his side, hair blowing with the wind.

Jay hummed, a chuckle leaving his lips as he tugged her impossibly closer, his head rising as his eyes skimmed over the clouds hovering above the city in a mass of darkness, covering the soft moonlight from shining down on them.

“You aren't too cold, are you?” He asked, raising a brow as he watched her shake her head in response as she brushed it off.

“I'm a bit cold, but nothing unbearable, surprisingly.” She replied, shrugging it off as nothing.

“I'm glad to hear.” Jay smiled lightly, leaning over and pressing a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

“The restaurant is just up ahead.” He pointed out, giving her frame a small squeeze as her eyes wandered around eagerly. “You excited?” He asked, a laugh sounding from his throat.

“Of course I am.” Hyerin huffed out, hand raising to brush her hair out of her face. “I don't think I've ever been in this area of the city before, either.”

“Really? That's surprising. There's lots of hidden gems around here. I'll take you here more often, I promise.” He assured, a nod following along with his words as she hummed in delight.

“I’ll look forward to it then.” She responded with a cheeky smile, head turning to look at his side profile, a smile spread across his lips, pearly whites on display.