★ #20 | the park

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #20 | the park"i'm glad to have met you

★ #20 | the park
"i'm glad to have met you."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

my heart it beats for you • grentperez
"no matter what the future holds,
it's you my heart beats for."

_________

WALKING down the pathway, the cold air nipped at their exposed skin as they shared the random package of gummies Jay had bought previously at the convenience store.

Rambling about random things, Hyerin paused her sentence, realization hitting her as she turned her head to look at him. "Ahh, I'm sorry, am I talking too much?" She asked, smiling sheepishly.

Jay raised his brows at the sudden question, shaking his head, a breathy laugh leaving his lips. "No, no. Of course not."

"No, but seriously. It feels like you've barely gotten a word in." She laughed nervously. "Sorry for that."

"Don't be. Your voice is soothing, it's only natural I stay quiet and want to listen."  He smiled, earning a nudge from the girl walking beside him before she passed him the last of the gummies.

"You know, you flatter me way too much." She sighed out, gaze shifting to the ground as she stared at the leaves coating the concrete path in orange and brown colors.

The boy shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Maybe, but I mean everything that I say." He confessed. Hyerin felt her heart flutter at the comment, a wistful smile settling onto her lips as she mentally cursed herself for feeling so fondly inside.

"It's my turn now." She said, earning a puzzled glance from the boy next to her. "I want to listen to your voice now." She said, as he tilted his head off to the side.

"Why?"

"Because, I've been the only one talking. That, and your voice is.. comforting to me. I'd appreciate hearing it again." She reasoned, watching as his expression softened.

"Now you're the one flattering me." He laughed, as she joined in on his laughter, nodding her head.

"Maybe, but I mean everything that I say." She repeated his previous statement, only to earn a snicker from the boy as he shook his head with a winsome smile adorning his face.

"Alright, alright. What should I talk about then, Ms. Min Hyerin?" He raised a brow, tilting his head to the side.

Hyerin took a small breath, shrugging as a soft hum sounded from her lips. "Whatever you wish."