★ #55 | go out with me?

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #55 | go out with me?"i was wondering if you'd go out with me?"

#55 | go out with me?
"i was wondering if you'd go out with me?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

hey lover! • wabie
"hey, lover, won't you treat me right and
be with me tonight?"

____________

A week passed, as leaves stripped themselves away from the branches they used to reside on, falling gracefully to the ground, covering the pavement in orange and brown colors.

Min Hyerin sat quietly at a bench in the park, the weekend at hand as she watched her dog pounce around, chewing on a random stick she had picked up.

The girl laughed to herself, shaking her head as she tore her gaze away from the dog, looking down at the notebook in her lap — as well as her phone, which she held freely in her hand, awaiting her screen to brighten up with a new notification.

Only, instead of a notification, she was met with a gentle touch on her shoulders from behind — enough to startle her as she jumped in a mix of fright and surprise, a gasp falling past her lips as she turned around.

“Jay!” Hyerin let out, placing a hand over her heart in mock exasperation, a pout playing at her lips as she shook her head. “You told me you'd text me once you got here.” She complained, earning a laugh.

“I know I did. But I wanted to surprise you.” Jay shrugged, leaning down as he draped his arms over her shoulders, still standing behind the bench she was sitting on.

He tilted his head just enough to get to the perfect angle, where he pressed his lips up against her cheek for a soft kiss, sounding out the ‘mwah’ sound as he pulled away.

“You scared me.” Hyerin huffed out, snickering as her cheeks flushed lightly as she brought her hand up to grab onto his, leaning her head back to look up at him.

“I can see that.” Jay cooed teasingly, offering a smile before he moved his arms away from her, walking around the bench to sit beside her, as she moved her backpack to the ground to offer him space.

“I missed you.” He confessed, head turning to meet her gaze as his eyes skimmed over her every expression, head tilted off to the side.

“Did you?” Hyerin let out a small hum, raising a brow slightly. “I missed you, too.” She chuckled, leaning into his side as she listened to the quiet rustling of the leaves shaking themselves from the trees, with the help of the wind, of course.