Love was lost

Angel's POV:
Angel stared at the view of Pentagram city from his dressing room window. The main thing he was staring at was the Hazbin Hotel.

The one place he truly called home.

He thought of his old friends. His siblings.. Alastor.

God, he missed that deer boy so much. Why did he let Angel go?

It's my stupid, fuckin' fault. I used him an' lied ta' him.. But he didn't let me explain...

Tears rolled down the spiders cheeks.

Fuck me an' my obsession with being free. I caused so much pain ta' Al an' da' others..

"Angel Cakes." A voice called, opening the door. "Ya got a gangbang in twenty minutes, get inta' da' black lingerie we bought today." The pimp ordered, cupping Angel's cheek.
"Yes daddy." Angel quietly spoke. Soon, he felt lips smashing into his own. "Angie, do better then that. I know ya can." Valentino snarled.

He kissed Angel again, the spider deciding to not press his buttons, he kissed back.

They made out for about ten minutes until Valentino pulled away, "Good boy." He grinned. "Get changed." He slapped Angel before leaving.

Angel stood there for a moment before opening his closet and changing into lingerie.

Dis' is gonna be a long night. Angel thought as he clipped his bra on.
He looked at the list of sex toys the clients wanted and sighed softly, grabbing the toys and walking out of his dressing room.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV:
The Radio Demon yelled in rage, breaking and screaming and crying in his room. "Master, please calm down. We will find a way to save Anthony." Ace, the shadow, comforted.
"I let him leave, I let him go. Why didn't I do something!?" He dug his sharp claws into his arms, blood seeping through his skin.

"Alastor?" A soft, bubbly voice called from the other side of the deers door. "What do you want, Charlotte?" He asked, leaning on the door but not opening it.

"Al, we all miss Angel. But we have to mov-"

"Shut up." He hissed. "I'm close to finding a way. I can't leave him again. I promised him I wouldn't."

The girl sighed, "Okay, Al. But at least get some sleep or come out of your room. We all miss you too." She said before walking away. Alastor fell to his knees, smile breaking and tears falling.

If Angel was here, he would comfort me. He would whisper sweet things to me to make me calm down. He would play with my hair or cuddle with me if I were upset. Maybe even dance around with me in our shared room, kissing me or loving me.

Alastor cried and cried for hours, thinking of Angel and Angel only.

Come on, Al! Da' weather is perfect for a date!

Can I play with ya ears, Al? Pleaseeee?

Al, yer' so cute when yer' bloodthirsty.

I love ya, Al. Don't forget dat'.

Angel's voice kept running in his mind. Is Angel thinking of him? Is he grieving like Alastor? Is he okay?

Please, Angel.. come back to me. He thought before his eyes closed, falling asleep on the floor from crying too much. His shadows looked at each other worriedly. They adored Angel too, they miss him as well.

One of the shadows used tentacles to carry Alastor to his bed, another one locked the door so nobody interrupted they're masters slumber.
It was the first time in two years that Alastor slept, they didn't want to ruin it.

"Angel Dust will come back, right?" A shadow whispered. "When we find a way to break the soul contract." Ace replied before they all returned to the shadows.

A/N
I can't believe Love and Lust has over 2k views! Thank you all so much for walking beside us during this journey, we are all so glad we're making a series of this!

Now, we're taking attendance, say here or some shit yall do for attendance.