Sugar is sweet and so are you!

(The name Berry won! His nickname from Angel is Ber, it's the best I could come up with, don't attack me for the basicness of it.)
Angel's POV:
The arachnid finished drying nails, his mind spinning.

I don't know if I should tell Al about what Berry did..

Angel sighed and walked back into his room, laying down next to his boyfriend. "Are you alright, dear?" Alastor asked, putting his book down and looking at his darling.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not used ta' bein' cared for, I guess." The deer looked at Angel.

"What did you and the low life version of me talk about? if you don't mind me asking."

"He asked me why I'm still nice ta' him, I answered honestly an' told him dat' everyone deserves a second chance. But he's gotta earn it."

Alastors smile tensed. "But-" "Not Valentino, I know."

"No, that disgusting thing forced me to sell you back to Valentino on our wedding day!"

"I haven't forgot 'bout it."

"So why aren't you angry at him? Take your revenge by-"

Angel looked at Alastor, "Al, I know ya care 'bout me, but I can take care of myself. I see it whenever I look at Berry's eyes, he wants ta' change an' get my trust."

"Or your ass."

"Alastor." Angel hissed. Alastor sighed, "I apologize, my love. But I do not trust him." "Ya don't trust anyone."

"I do!"

"Not includin' Charlie, Vaggie, Husk, Niffty, ya mother, an' my brothers an' sisters."

"I trust you. You forgot to list that."

Angel's lips curved into a small smile, "I guess it counts den'"
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Berry's POV:
The blue deer sat on his own bed, staring at the ceiling.

How can I make Angel love me? He has my twin version.. I don't want to hurt Angel even more.

Berry sighed and got up from his bed, then snapped his fingers, teleporting himself to Barnes And Nobles.

Angel did say he wanted that book series, Blood and Honey, Maybe it is here.

Berry searched for a while, looking for the book until he found it. "There you are."

He purchased the book then went to a flower shop, searching for pink and white roses and a box of milk chocolate. He purchased the both of them and a large spider squishmallow from the store, knowing how much Angel loves stuffed animals.

"Angel?" Berry called, knocking on Angels door. "Hey, Ber, ya need somethin'?" The spider asked, opening the door.

"I have a few gifts." He handed Angel the roses, the chocolates, and the squishmallow.

Angel squealed when he saw the stuffed animal. "AL! AL! LOOK WHAT BERRY GOT ME!" The arachnid bounced up and down excitedly, his words coming out as a squeal.

Someone's clearly happy. Berry thought with a small smile.

Alastor glared at Berry before shutting the door in his face.

Rude, much?
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV:
The deer made sure, multiple times, that the toy didn't have any secret cameras. He made sure the chocolates weren't drugged. He made sure that the roses weren't going to give Angel any irritation.

"Al, their all okay! See? I told ya he just needs a second chance." Angel said, squeezing the plushie in a tight hug. Alastor sighed, "I suppose your right, I still don't trust him or like him."
"M'kay." Angel kissed his boyfriends cheek before nuzzling it with his own cheek.

"Can we go ta' sleep?"

Alastor nodded, trapping Angel in a cuddle. "Goodnight, my beau. Get some sleep." He kissed Angel gently before his eyes slowly closed, "G'night, babes." The arachnid replied before falling asleep.

Alastor smiled and let sleep tug at him, he was clearly tired.

Tomorrow, Alastor will take Angel to go on a date. They both needed it.

But now?

They just want sleep.