Finding Out

TW: USE OF N-WORD AND R-WORD! I REPEAT, USE OF N-WORD AND R-WORD! I am so sorry for typing those words, please no hate. I'm so sorry.

Credits to HayLeeJ113007 for the idea! Thank you so much for being with me since the beginning! And thank you for the idea!

Angel's POV:
Nausea, stomach aches, vomiting, big mood-swings, and pure agony.

That's all Angel felt from 2:00AM to 5:45PM.

I have an implant. I'm not pregnant. I'm probably just sick.

But he finally gave in and got up, "I'm going to the store real quick, do any of yall want anything?" He called as he put his coat on. "Gum, please!" Mochi asked from the couch, "Alcohol." "A new mop!" "Me and Vaggie are good."

"As am I, darling."

Angel nodded and walked out of the door. A few minutes later, he arrived and stepped in.

"Isn't that Angel Dust?"

"He looks better in person then on camera."

"Look at that fat ass and big tits. Would love to shove my dick in them."

I'm not going to start a shooting. I'm not going to start a shooting.

"Damn! Just look at those curves. He should lose more weight though."

I might start a shooting. I might start a shooting.

The spider managed to ignore his urge to shove his gun up someone's ass and pull the trigger as he purchased his items. A demon smacked his ass on the way out and Angel snapped.

He came out of a burning store with blood and guts on his bags and coat.
.
.
.
.
Angel sat on the counter, waiting for the test results.

Three minutes were up.

Please don't be positive.. How will Alastor react?.. will he want the baby dead? Will he leave me? Will he kill me and the kid?

He grabbed the pregnancy test and stared at it.

POSITIVE.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

FUCK!

Angel slammed the bathroom door shut as he left his bedroom and down to the lobby. "Al- we, uh, we need to talk.. alone."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV
Alastor followed Angel to the corner. "Yes, love?" He asked. "Uhm- Just look.." The spider handed the deer the pregnancy test.

His mind short-circuted.

"You..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

Angel's pregnant.. with my baby..

"YOUR A FUCKING MISTAKE, ALASTOR!"

I won't be a good father...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

No.. No.. No.

"FUCKING USELESS N*GGER!"