Therapy P2

(Also, credits to MelissaBlincoe for inspiring me! A few of the chapters are inspired by her own Radiodust story, Secret Confessions. 10/10, I definitely recommend reading!)

Alastors POV:
The deer demon sat on the bed, observing his Angel doodle on a piece of paper, "What are you drawing?" He asked, finally laying down to get a better look of the doodle.

"A bunny, I guess. Maybe it's a really fat mouse?"

Alastor chuckled, "Possibly. It looks more like a mix of a hairless squirrel and a rat." Angel looked at Alastor, offended. "Ugh, you never let me shine!" He said dramatically.
Alastor smiled warmly, clearly relieved to know that Art Therapy has been, in fact, helping his beau.

"Angel?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

Angel looked up at Alastor, smiling slightly. "I love you more." "I'm still not used to your voice without the accent." "Why didn't ya say so before? I coulda' just started talkin' like dis' den!"

The Radio Demon stared at his darling, slightly startled at first, "I- Wha-" "Val always hated my accent, so I taught myself on how ta' make it go away, I guess.."

"Why?"

"Dunno. I was in love with him."

Alastor held onto the arachnids hand, "Well, I love it. It makes you ten times cuter when you try to say a word you can't actually say."

"What!? I can totally say any word."

"Say philosopher." Alastor said with a smirk, "Uh- phelospiher?" Angel slowly spoke, clearly thinking hard of how to say the word. "See?"

"Asshole."

"I love you too, dearie." And with that, Angel put away his art supplies, laid down on his back, and opened his arms out for Alastor. "Cuddles."

"I spoiled you too much." The deer sighed with a smile as he rested his face in Angel's breasts as a pillow, "Yeah, ya did. But ya can't help yerself. I'm too irresistible."

"That you are, mon cheri, that you are."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Hours and hours later, Angel opened his eyes, realizing Alastor wasn't there. "Al?" He called, getting up from the bed and looking around the room. He opened the bathroom door and walked in, "Alastor?"

"Tub."

Angel immediately looked up, diverting his eyes away from Alastors bare body. "Dear, I don't really mind it when your in the restroom with me." "I know ya don't like it when people see yer' scars though, I didn't mean ta' barge in."

"Darling, I don't mind it if it's you. Whoever else sees my scars will die a slow and agonizing death for intruding my private space." Angel looked at Alastor, fidgeting with his sleeves

"Yer' sure ya ain't bullshittin' me?"

He nodded.

"Okay."

The arachnid sat down on the sink counter, painting his nails pink while the deer talked about a book he assumed Angel would like.

"Whats da' name again?" Angel asked, diverting his attention from his nails to his boyfriend. "Carry On by Rainbow Rowell."

(I recommend that book. Very good. Gay enemies to lovers. Harry Potter retelling but make it TV-14 *or higher, idk)