Welcome, Dylan The Tiger!

TW: VALENTINOS POV.

Valentinos POV:
"He's what!?" The moth yelled, slamming his fist onto the table. "H- he's pregnant." A bunny demon stammered, eyes wide with fear of the overlord.
"First, that blue fucking deer copy abandons me and goes with Angel and now he's fucking pregnant!?" The bunny nodded nervously.

Valentino huffed angrily. "Tell Vox I ain't gonna be here for a while. I got shit to do." As he said that, the moth's form began to shift into a tiger demon.

"What should my name be, BunBun?" Valentino purred, grabbing the Bunny's chin and making them look up at him. "M- My name is- isn't BunBun.. I- It's Bonnie. B- but, uhm, I think Dylan w- would work...?"

"Hm, Dylan the Tiger. Fine. It'll do. And your name is fucking BunBun, got it?" Bonnie nodded in fear as Valentino let go of them and they scrambled away.

"Time to trap a spider." Valentino grinned wickedly.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
A knock on the door stole Angel's attention. "Someone gonna answer that?"
Alastor got up from the couch, walked up to the door, and opened it. "Hello, how may I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Dylan. I need a place to stay for a while so is it o-"

"Of course! Come in! Come in!" Charlie excitedly squealed.

Hm.. Angel had a bad feeling about Dylan for some reason. Why? He's just a random demon.

Dylan flashed Angel a smile, "Your the famous pornstar Angel Dust, right?"

"Former pornstar." Alastor corrected as he sat beside his beau and kissed his head.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Valentino's POV:
Valentino smiled as his mind screamed.

Who does Radio Bitch think he is?! Coming in, deep dicking my slut, then almost marrying him.

"So, Dylan! Here's your room key and Angel, can you give Dylan a tour?" Charlie asked.

With hesitation, the spider agreed and got up.

Shit, BunBun wasn't lying. He is pregnant.

"You pregnant?" He wanted to make Angel's body black and blue.

"Uhm, yes. A few more months till it's due." Angel started the tour of the hotel for Dylan. "And, uh, here's your bedroom." The pregnant demon handed Valentino his keys, "Thanks b- Angel." He said as he went into his room and closed the door.

THAT STUPID, FUCKING, LITTLE SLUT! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!

Oh, he's gonna fucking wish he never stepped foot into my territory all those years ago when I'm done with him.

A/N
THE CHAPTER CAME OUT ON TIME! At 3:45AM. A month late. But still! I got the chapter out without needing any caffeine to stay awake.
Thanks to all my readers who've been with me since day one of this series! I love you all so much and I hope everything goes well for all of you! May all your problems vanish and may you all live the best life imaginable!

(I sound like the priest at my old church- But I meant what I said.)

Stay tuned for more chapters!
-Victoria💕