Therapy

A/N
I do not know that much of Art Therapy! My only trustful rescourse of information is my friend who does infact do Art Therapy. They provide me the info I have so if I made any mistake, do let me know!
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV:
"What do you mean he can't stay!?" The deer hissed at the moth. "Al, look. He turned on us. We can't trust him, I like him. I really do and I want to let him stay, but we can't risk him just leaving us so easily like that." Vaggie reasoned, crossing her arms with an angry, yet saddened expression.

"Charlotte. Do you agree with this?" Alastor asked, looking at the princess. "I mean- well, uhm. I don't really agree with that. Maybe Angel can stay but start therapy? Or actually join the hotels activities? I have his soul now, if he does truly want to leave, he can ask me and I'll release him."

"Listen to your princess, Vagatha. Angel isn't leaving." Alastor said before going up the stairs.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Of course they don't trust me, I basically broke their trust. Where am I gonna stay if I'm kicked out? Angel thought, standing in the corner of the top of the stairs. "Mon Ange! You gave me a scare, are you alright?" Alastor asked as he reached the top of the steps.

"They wanna kick me out?" He quietly questioned, looking down. Alastors lips thinned into an closed smile. "Vagatha wants you to stay, but she doesn't know if they can trust you after you left with Valentino."

"A- Are they gonna send me back!?" Horror. Pure horror darkened those pink eyes,

The Angel Dust.

Scared of an overlord who can't do shit to him anymore. How fucking pathetic.

"No, no, no. I promise. Even if they do kick you out, you can live in my manor. We both could." The Radio Demon pulled the arachnid into a warm, comforting hug. "It's okay, my dear. I won't let anything harm you ever again. I promise." He whispered.

Angel looked up at his-- boyfriend? Fiancé? Husband?

Jesus fuck, the wedding.

"Uhm, Alastor?"

"Yes?"

"..are- are we still technically married? Or just engaged? Or.. did what happen end our relationship all together? I'm sorry for asking, you don't-"

"It is up to you. If you want to redo our wedding, we shall redo it. If you want to slow down as boyfriends, we shall do it. I want you to feel good and cared for in our relationship." Alastor kissed his beaus head. "Alright?"

Angel nodded.

"Would you like to get breakfast? I learned a new recipe and it will surely knock those little stockings off of your feet!" Alastor said, clearly trying to lift the mood. The spider's lips curved into a small smile as he nodded, "Lets go, cervo." Angel replied as he held onto his boyfriends hand, being led down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He watched the deer cook from the table, "Angel?" He turned around, seeing Charlie standing behind him.

"Yeah?" He asked, already fidgeting with his sleeve. "Can we talk in my office?" Angel nodded, "I'll meet you there, okay?" "Alright!" Then the princess walked away.

Alastor turned his head, seeing a nervous wreck in front of him. "Dear, she won't kick you out. I promise. Even if she does, you can always stay at my manor with me. It's okay, mon amour."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

The arachnid quietly sighed before giving Alastors hand a gentle squeeze then leaving.
.
.
.
.
"Angel, please have a seat." Charlie said with a small smile, gesturing to the seat in front of her. "I- I'll stand."

"So.. As you know-"

"Please just get to the point."

"Sorry."

"No- I'm- fuck, just- Am I being kicked out?" Charlie's eyes widened in disbelief. "Of course not! That's not what I wanted to speak about at all! Oh my dad, no! I was going to talk to you about Art Therapy. You enjoy painting and doodling a lot so I wanted to recommend you a way to express yourself without words."

"So.. not being kicked out?"

"No!"

Oh, thank fuckin' Satan!

"Angel, if this is about what happened with Valentino. It isn't your fault, he manipulated you and hit you at your weakest. What matters is that your here and safe, okay?"

Angel nodded and finally sat down, comfortable with the princess again. "So.. about Art Therapy?"

"Basically, remember that time I walked in on you-"

"Painting? Yeah. You took one of the black tarps off."

"Again, sorry about that. Curiosity killed the demon."

The spider chuckled at that, "No need to apologize. I didn't really warn you till after." Charlie smiled at that, "Well! I was thinking that one of my close friends could be your art therapist. If that's okay with you?"

"..I'll think about it." Angel bit the inside of his lip, "Okay! I'll see you later?" He nodded. "Bye Angel!" "Bye Charles." He got up, opened the door, walked out, and closed it behind him.

Again, thank fuckin' Satan I ain't kicked out.

Angel sighed with relief, "Are you alright, my love? Are you being kicked out?" Alastor asked from the kitchen. "Nah, Charles just wanted to sign me up for Therapy again."

"You should go. You desperately need it."

"So do you."

The deer let out a small chuckle, "Just eat your Deviled Eggs, dearest."