Don't Be Sorry

Alastors POV:
The deer demon wrapped his beau in bandages, not making eye contact with him.

"Does anything else hurt?" Alastor asked. Angel stayed silent, "Dear?"

"Huh?"

"Does anything else hurt?"

"Just my legs, I'm fine though, really.." Angel replied, fidgeting with the sleeves of his shirt. Alastor was about to take off Angel's boots to take a look at his leg injuries, but the arachnid stopped him.
"Don't look." He murmured, "Angel, if your legs are hurting, I must tend to them." Alastor said sternly.

"I'm sorry." Angel uttered, placing his hands in his lap and closing his eyes tightly.

Alastor took off Angel's boots and stockings, his eyes widening at the sight in front of him.

Angel has bean feet? Alastor thought.

"I'm sorry, their hideous. I know, please don't be-"

"They are adorable!"
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
"What?" Angel asked, "I think they are adorable and gorgeous." Alastor stated, holding Angel's foot (Who else just hates the word foot/feet for no reason at all?) And gently wrapping his knee in bandages.
"You do?" He nodded. "Oh."

Maybe Angel's freakishly weird feet aren't so ugly after all.

Alastor finished tending the spiders wounds so he sat beside him on the bed, "Come here." He said, holding one of his arms out. Angel scooted towards him, being pulled into a hug.
"I get it if your angry. If you wanna kick me out of the hotel, I deserve it." He softly muttered, "It was my faul-"

"Who said you were being kicked out? Dear, it wasn't your fault. Valentino is clever when it comes to his workers. Ex ones or not. He knows your weaknesses and strengths and can use them to his advantage. That's why he was able to manipulate you." Alastor stated, gently rubbing Angel's back to soothe him to sleep.

"I'm not.." Angel yawned midsentence, "Tired."

"I know when you are and right now, your exhausted. Sleep, okay? We will speak more about this in the morning." Alastor kissed his Angel's head as he buried his face in his soft, fluffy hair.

"M'kay.. g'night, Alastor." The arachnid whispered, his eyelids feeling heavy as they started to close. "Goodnight, my darling." The deer whispered back with a small, sincere smile as he drifted off to sleep as well.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Elizabeth's POV:
The ex Angel walked towards her room, but felt the need to check on Angel and Alastor.

She opened her sons door, seeing the two asleep together. That brought back good memories..

"Alastor? Anthony?" Elizabeth called as she walked down the hallway, searching for her son and his friend. She opened Alastors door, seeing them both asleep.

Alastor and Anthony held each other's hands in their sleep, the blonde softly snoring while the brunette had his legs spread on the bed, looking messy as he normally did whenever he slept.
Elizabeth smiled and walked into the room, grabbing the blanket and covering the two kids with it. She gently slid two fluffy pillows underneath Alastor and Anthony's heads, giving them much more comfort.

"Sleep well, children." She whispered before leaving and quietly closing the door.

Elizabeth opened her bedroom door and sat on her bed, stretching her arms and taking off her shoes, her new hooves finally freed from the heels.

She looked at her mirror, staring at the reflection.

She was a doe demon now. But she didn't really mind.

Elizabeth changed into her nightgown and laid on her bed, her eyes drifting closed.

Goodnight, Isaac. She thought before she fell asleep.