Our first date since..

Alastors POV:
Morning arrived, the hellish sun shining through the curtains. Alastors eyes opened and he turned his head around, admiring his sleeping beau.
He placed kisses along the spiders cheek, finally laying down in silence with his darling(even though he's asleep.)

"Mhh.." Alastor looked back at his Angel, his eyes were closed but he was clearly awake now. "Dear, it's nine o' clock, the doves are out and about, and so should you." Alastor said, prepping kisses on Angels jaw.
"I don't wanna.. I wanna sleep." Angel whined, pulling the blanket over his head to shield himself from the light.

Alastor got up and grabbed the blanket then opened the curtains.

"AH, THE SUN!" He hissed, covering his head with a pillow. Alastor let out a howl of laughter before returning to his beau's side, "I guess you don't want to go on a date." And with that, Angel darted out of the bed he was in and into his wardrobe.
Alastor chuckled and snapped his fingers, his suit appearing instantly on his body. The fine red and black velvet shone in the morning light.

"Remind me to thank Adrianna for the suit." Alastor told his shadow, Ace, who nodded in agreement.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆Angel's POV:
The spider opened his massive wardrobe, going through the options of what he should wear, "Al? Is it a fancy shmancy place?" He asked, "Yes."

So that ruled out half of his wardrobe.

He stumbled across a beautiful, sparkly baby pink dress with a slit long enough to reach his thigh, the dress had a large opening in the chest and back. It was perfect.
Angel changed into his dress, slipped on his thigh-highs and his gloves, then did his makeup.

"My love? Are you ready?" Alastor asked on the other side of the door, "Almost! I'm sorry for taking a while." "You have no reason to apologize, my darling! I was asking a question and you answered, I will be waiting."

For the love of Satan, I don't deserve this man. He thought with a small smile.

Angel looked at himself in the body mirror.

Ťøø fåť. Fůčķīńğ fåťå§ś.

ŁØŚÊ WĖÏĞHȚ

He shook his head, banishing those thoughts from him. "Tonight, things will be good. Tonight, it's just me an' Al." Angel whispered to himself before leaving the washroom.

A/N
Apologies for the short chapter! It's sort of hard making chapters by yourself now when your used to having a team. It's okay though, I'm managing!

Stay tuned for more:)