Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel!

(JUST FOR CLARIFICATION! Humans age way slower then demons so Alastor is seventeen and Angel is sixteen in human years. Demon years, Alastor is twenty three while Angel is twenty two. Basically like dog and human years. Mochi is fourteen as a human, twenty in demon.)

Mochi's POV:
The doe demon sat in the break room, playing games on their phone until they got a text.

From Angel Dust.

Me and Al say yes! We're adopting you!

His eyes widened in excitement, then they stomped out of the the breakroom and towards Miara.

"Hey, bitch! Guess what!?" They asked as they ripped their apron off and threw it at Miara. "I quit, asshole!" He then slapped her right then and there.
"You motherfucker!" Miara shrieked, Mochi cackled as he left to the Hazbin Hotel with pure excitement.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Alastors POV:
"We have somethin' ta' tell ya guys." Angel nervously confessed, tugging a loose string on his sleeve, "What is it?" Charlie asked.

"Well.. me an' Al are adoptin' a kid."

Silence shook the air and Alastor stole a glance at Angel, seeing how nervous he was.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!" The princess squealed, hugging Angel and Alastor. "Congrats." Vaggie gave a thumbs up while Niffty and Charlie were fan-girling.
"Should we buy baby clothes!?"

"No-"

"Is Angel Dust and Alastor here?" Mochi asked as they walked in. "Yes, why?"

"Everyone, this is Mochi, our adopted child. We will be filling out the papers as soon as we are able too."

"I'm not in foster care, I lived with my shitty uncle. He died last extermination thankfully." Mochi stuffed their hands in their pockets, "Your very pretty! Or handsome! Whichever you prefer." Niffty said with a smile.

"What are your pronouns?" Charlie asked.

"All, but I sort of prefer he/they a bit more."

"Okay so, no adoption papers?" Angel questioned, "Nope." Mochi replied.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
The couple set up Mochi's new room. "Oh oh! Can we add a The Runaways poster and a My Hero Academia one?" Mochi asked, "It's your room, you choose." Angel responded as he painted a wall black.
"What is My Hero Academia?" Alastor asked as he put together a vanity.

"An anime. Ten out of ten." The doe answered

"Very good show, I love-"

"Bakugou!"

"FUCK YEAH!" Angel and Mochi then proceeded to simp and obsess over characters in front of a very, very confused Alastor.

"And his fuckin' muscles- Mmm!" Angel giggled, looking at a photo of Bakugou on his phone. "Ahem." Alastor hissed, "What?"

"Who is this bakugou?"

"He's a fictional character, babes."

"SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE HE'S REAL!?" Alastor asked, taking the phone from Angel's hands. "This is ugly. He is ugly. He is fake."
"Don't say that about my love! He's real to us!" Angel dramatically said. "Yeah, he's an angry pomeranian, but he's our angry pomeranian!" Mochi nodded their head.

"He won't understand the references, Mochi. He's old."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆Alastors POV:
"I am seventeen-" "Wait Alastor's seventeen!?"

"We died young." Angel said as he sat on a chair. "How old are you?"

"Sixteen."

"And doing porn?"

"Did porn. He was forced." Alastor added, "How did you guys die? I was hit by a car."

"Angel's father shot me in the head while me and him were on a date for his fifteenth birthday. I was sixteen at the time and became seventeen here." Alastor answered, squeezing Angel's hand for comfort.
"I got drunk on a rooftop, took too many drugs, an' fell off da' edge. It's weird how bones feel after they all break at once." Mochi gave a noticeable shudder, "Been there. Done that. Got the t-shirt."

"I would not like to know how that felt." Alastor kissed his beau's hand.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Mochi's POV:
"So.. I'm living here now?" Mochi asked as they looked at their newly formed room.

Black walls with posters of bands, shows, and art. His vanity covered in painted stars and galaxies while his makeup and hair items were sorted.
Dresses were hung in their closet and more punk styled clothes were in the drawers.

Holy fuck, his bedroom was perfect.

"Are you sure I'm not being a burden to you guys?" They asked, "Of course not, dearie!" Alastor answered, "Why would ya ask that?" Angel questioned.

"I'm just asking. You two don't seem like the type to want kids, or adopt someone."

Angel and Alastor looked at each other then back at Mochi. "I've longed for a family of my own when I was alive. I wanted to be a better father then mine ever was. And I will be, if you allow me too."
"Same with me, my parents were assholes."

"Everyone's parents are assholes in one way."

"Yep."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆Alastors POV:
Seven hours later..
The deer demon ran his fingers through his beaus hair, admiring his beauty and grace.

"Simp." Mochi said, turning off their phone and looking at his newly found parents. "What is a samp?"

"Simp. It's like- Yeah, I'm not putting it lightly. your obsessed with Angel. That's what it means."

"I am not obsessed!"

"Then what are you doing right now?"

Alastor looked down at his sleeping boyfriend, "Being a pillow for Angel- Oh."

"I think he enjoys being pampered. Good job, Deer boy."

"Do not call me that."

"I forgot, only Angel has that privilege." Mochi snickered and Alastor rolled his eyes. "Why did we keep you again?" Alastor sarcastically asked, "Because A - You wanted to make Angel happy. B - Because I'm irresistible and charmed you."

"Shush and go to sleep. It's three in the morning."

Mochi turned off the TV, Alastor got up and picked Angel up bridal style. "I'll walk you to your room." Mochi nodded with a small smile.

"Goodnight, Alastor."

"Please, call me Al. And goodnight, dear." Mochi closed their door and Alastor walked back to his shared bedroom.

He placed his darling on the bed and laid down beside him, "Mmh.." Angel groaned, clinging onto Alastor as he slept.
"I love you, my angel." Alastor softly whispered, kissing the spiders head.
The Radio Demon caged his arms around the arachnid and pulled him for a hug. "My beautiful Angel.." Alastor whispered one final time before he succumbed to sleep.

A/N
I FINALLY GOT THE CHAPTER OUT!!
I am so sorry for the delay! I've been in summer school even though I had straight A's.
It's been a busy month. Again' my sincerest apologies for not posting as much as I would like! Thank you for waiting patiently for this chapter and thank you to those who agreed to have Mochi adopted!
Akira is very happy about this so they will be informing me more about their OC and then I will add more to Mochi in the fanfic!

Stay tuned for more
-Victoria💕