The Moth and The Spider

Alastors POV:
Angel sat on the couch with Alastor on the floor as he braided the deers hair. "Ya grew yer' hair more." The spider softly said, adding decorative charms to the braids. "I did not even notice." Alastor chuckled. He was right, he never noticed how long his hair was because he was so obsessed with finding a way to bring back his love.

"Dear.. how can you still love me after what I did?" He asked, Angel looked at him with silence.

"I don't know.. I should hate you right now. I should loathe you.. but I don't. I still longed to be with you.. to hear you say 'I love you'.. all of those things we did together.. I just wanted it back." Angel quietly confessed.

Alastors ears perked up slightly.

"You did?" The deer turned his head enough to look at the spider. Angel nodded. "I still do." He muttered as he tied Alastors braid.

Blue Alastor glared at the couple from the corner, angrily.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Blue Alastor:
He was angry. He thought that bringing Angel here would make Alastor furious and hurt him.

But he was definitely wrong.

Now they're making up.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Angel looked at the clock, "Shit, I'm late!" He scrambled off of the couch. "For what? Where are you going?" Alastor asked, grabbing Angels hand. "Pornstudio, Al. I gotta g-"

"No." Alastor hissed. "What?" "You are not going. If he comes here, he will deal with the Princess of Hell and me." He murmured, gently grabbing Angel's hand.

"But-"

"Angel, he has hurt you in more ways then I know of. Don't you want revenge? To make the one who has caused you so much pain suffer? I want you to make him beg for your mercy, let him come here. We will make him crave nothing but death." The deer said, kissing the arachnids knuckles.
A few tears ran down his cheeks. "You don't think I want that? I want to make him suffer."

but he succeeded in making me suffer.

"Angel, I know you do. So let him come here. Let him fall into your web. A spider is a moths predator, correct?"

The spider looked up at the Radio Demon, "You promise you won't let him take me?" He quietly asked. "I vow it." Alastor softly replied, brushing his lips over Angel's.

Angel wrapped his hands around Alastors head and pulled him into a soft kiss.

The deer demons eyes widened for a moment before he sank into the kiss. Feeling the arachnids warm lips against his again made his dead-heart beat again.

"That is a thank you kiss." Angel said as he separated from Alastors lips. "Will.. I get more?" He asked. Angel smiled a little. "If your good and don't let me go again."
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Blue Alastors POV:
The blue Alastor watched this from afar, becoming angrier and angrier. His hellphone rang and he answered it. "-Where is he?" A voice shouted.

"With me. I will bring him back in exchange for his soul."

"Fuck no."

"Then you won't be getting him."

Blue Alastor hung up, crushing his burner phone and throwing out the pieces. "Angel, we should be going now." Blue Alastor spoke as he stepped out of the shadows. "What the-" Alastor glared at the Blue version of him.

"YOU!!"