A twist of fate

Angel's POV:
Angel limped out of the room, hissing and wincing in pain. He opened the doors and left the pornstudios to purchase drugs.

Stupid fuckin' gangbang.. stupid fuckin-

He bumped into someone and fell on his ass, yelping in pain.
"I'm terribly sorry, mademoiselle, I was not watching where I was going." A static voice said, holding his hand out for Angel.

"A- Al?" He stammered. Soon, he realized it wasn't Alastor. He looked very different.
"Yes?" The blue Alastor asked, helping Angel up. "Anthony, you are bleeding!" He quickly noticed, scanning the spiders body which was full of injuries. "I- Uhm-" He stuttered.

This man looked exactly like Alastor.. but he was blue? And how did he know his human name!?

The blue Alastor waved his staff over Angel's body, the injuries fading within a blink of an eye. "How did ya-"
"Haha! Dear, I am the Radio Demon. I have tricks up my sleeve." He winked and smiled.

Yeah.. this probably was a dream. "Dis' is a dream, right? 'Cause there ain't no way yer' actually blue now." Angel said, pinching himself hard.
Yeah he isn't dreaming. "Of course not, dearest. Allow me to escort you to the hotel, yes?" He backed away from Blue Al.

"Seriously, who are ya?"
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Lucifers POV:
Something felt off to the King of Hell. Ever since Alastors and Angel's wedding disaster, Hell has been off.
As if something, no- someone wasn't supposed to be there. But who?

"Stupid Michael." Lucifer muttered, he walked to a portrait of his family and tapped a hidden button on the wall. The portrait opened and he walked in there.

A device shaped like a halo was on display, he walked to it and tapped the eye symbol.

"Do you need something, Luci?" Michael asked, "Are one of your Angels here in hell, again? Because extermination isn't due for another three months." Lucifer hissed, clearly pissed off.
"No, Luci. Nobody is there, why?" The Angel asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"No reason.. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Then the Illusion of Michael faded.

A/N
So sorry for the short chapter! It is currently two in the morning right now and I'm very burned out from schoolwork and home stuff, I won't be posting very much so the others will! Thank you for reading and we hope to see you next chapter!
~Victoria