The Moth and The Spider P3

TW : Valentinos POV, Manipulation, Sharp items, heavy abuse.

Valentinos POV:
The Moth sat in his chair, fucking pissed at his Angel Cakes. "he's at the what!?" He yelled.

"The Hap- Hazbin Hotel." Vox answered, his screen showing Angel's location from his tracker. "I'm getting him myself." Valentino snarled, getting up and tossing his cigarette out. "Val, the princess lives there. You can't damage anything at-"

The pimp glared at him and he stopped talking. "I don't care." Valentino hissed before slamming the doors shut.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Elizabeth's POV:
As Elizabeth placed the now cold Jambalaya in the fridge, the doors of the hotel busted open.

Probably Charlie and Vaggie returning from their date.

She walked out of the kitchen and into the lobby, seeing a tall, blue moth demon. "May I help you?" She asked politely.

The Moth ignored her as he walked over to Angel and Alastor, who were still asleep on the couch. He grabbed Angel, startling him awake.

"You fuckin' whore!" He yelled, throwing Angel onto the floor with a hard thump.

That woke Alastor immediately. "Anthony!" Elizabeth called as she quickly ran to the spider, "What the blazes is going on?" Alastor questioned, his eyes noticing Valentino and narrowing.
"Son, who is this?"

"Oh, shit. Your his mama." Valentino laughed, "The deal actually fuckin' worked? I was plannin' on shittin' ya but- hot damn she's a fine lady. Would you like to-"

"MÝ MØȚHĒŘ WÏŁŁ ŅØŢ BĒ WŒŘĶÏŃĞ ÏŅ ȚHÅȚ FÏŁŤHÝ ÏŅĐ٧ŤŘÝ." The Radio Demon immediately yelled. "And neither will Angel." He added as he walked to his beau to help him up.

"Angie, baby. Nobody here cares about you, but I do." Valentino purred, grabbing Angels arm and pulling him towards him. "I love you so much, baby." The arachnid looked at the moth then looked away. Valentino stroked Angel's cheek gently.

"Who took care of you for the past two years?"

"You."

"Who gave you shelter and fame?"

"You."

"Who cares about you deeply and loves you?"

"Alastor." Angel said, looking at the deer with a small smile. Valentino scowled but continued his act.

"Do not touch him or-" Vox cut Alastor off by zapping him with one of his wires, he immediately fell to the ground.

Paralyzed and wrapped in wires.

"Do not touch my §øņ." Her words glitched as her already cracked halo finally shattered. Vox quickly zapped her with a more stronger wire, hitting her wings. She cried out in pain and fell to the ground, wincing and wings fluttering.

Vox wrapped her in wires and sat on the couch with amusement, resting his legs on Alastors back like a stool.
♡☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡☆
Angel's POV:
Angel's eyes widened as he tried to run to help them, but Valentino stopped him.

"They don't love you, baby." Valentino said, holding Angel's hand. "Not like I do. Alastor just wants you for your beautiful body. The princess wants you to boost the hotels popularity. Cherri Bomb only needs you for turf wars."

The words echoed in Angel's head.

"But I care about you. I want you safe in my arms. You are safe in my arms. I was angry, baby, I lose my temper when I'm angry. I never mean to hurt you."