Rut

Credits to @HayLeeJ113007 (Sorry if I typed your user wrong!) For the idea! Thank you to those who sent more, I'll definitely either add them as Oneshots or alter them a little for another chapter!

Alastors POV:
The Radio Demon stared at his sleeping beau, smiling tenderly. He gently stroked Angel's cheek and placed light, gentle kisses on his face and neck.
"Mmh.." The spider lightly moaned and thats when Alastor stopped.

I shouldn't do this. If Angel doesn't want to.. sleep with me anymore after Valentino, I can't just force it on him like how that filthy rat did.

Alastors eyes widened in shock and pain(and not the good kind.) as he felt like his abdomen was being ripped apart.

He covered his mouth to muffle any loud groans of pain that would wake his boyfriend. He turned on his phone(that Angel forced him to get) and viewed his calender.

October 1st, 2023. I'm in my rut.

Alastor wanted to scream. He couldn't make Angel feel obligated to pleasure him to help him with rut after what Valentino did. He just couldn't.

But unfortunately, Angel was looking as beautiful as ever. Even in his sleep.

If I move the blanket just a little.. I would be able to see Angel's cleavage in his little nightie, maybe I could just slide his skirt up high enough to see his panti-

No. No. No. What the fuck was he thinking!?

"Mm, Al?" Angel softly called, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked hot.

And not the more sexual kind of hot.

He looked as if he were burning up.

"Al? Are you okay?" Angel asked, leaning over Alastor to look at him properly.

Angel's scent smells.. flawlessly delicious.. I wonder how he taste-

NO.

"Y- yes, darling. I'm okay. But are you?" Angel looked at Alastor and opened his phone.

"Your in rut."

"Your in heat." Alastor stated as he saw the label When Heat Starts on October 1st.
"Yeah, earlier then usual.." The spider replied as he laid back down and hiding his face in Alastor's neck.

"Angel?"

"Hm?"

"Uhm- you wouldn't... Nevermind."

"If you don't tell me what's wrong, I will keep staring at you like this." And with that, Angel's pink dots below his eyes became smaller eyes.

He kept staring at Alastor with them.

"Okay! Okay! Just no more of that." The deer chuckled, covering the extra eyes until they closed.

"So what's wrong, Al?"

"Well- uh- you wouldn't..- feel obligated to pleasure me because of my rut, would you?" Alastor looked at his beau, "Because what Valentino used to do to you, I don't wanna bring up any bad memories which is why I am asking this so I kno-"

He felt a pair of soft, warm lips against his own and couldn't help but kiss back.

Angel broke the kiss. "Anything you do wouldn't remind me of him. Your you and he's him. Your different from Valentino. if we sleep together? Okay. I'll enjoy it."