10 | 400 Lux

"I love these roads where the houses don't change (and I like you)" - 400 Lux

-

"So, did you guys have fun on your little adventure?" Jasper asked when Kris and I returned to the table. I wouldn't really call it an adventure because adventures are supposed to be fun. Nothing that I do with Kris is fun.

"She tried to bring me to a dark room and have sex with me. So I left and went to the nurse to take my meds." Which haven't really set in yet, so my brain is a little woozy.

The table began to laugh, the twins and Zoë more loudly than Bella, who was trying to pass her little giggle off as a cough. I watched Kris's face explode red and I just shrugged, turning my attention back to my sandwich. I don't know why everyone was laughing so much. I could have an STD from sitting on that desk.

I noticed that half of the sandwich that I had only taken a bite out of was gone. I raised my eyebrows at the twins, who were now teasing Kris.

"Kris. We've told you that you cannot pick up straight girls, it doesn't work. That's where-"

"I'm not straight. Which one of you two ate my sandwich?" Cole made really good peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and now I only had half of one to eat.

The table went dead silent for a few moments, and I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for an answer.

The table erupted into laughs again, and this time Bella didn't even try to hide hers. Kris shot me a small glare, and I shot her one back. I wanted my sandwich.

"Kris has met her match." Some declared that I couldn't pinpoint because I was too busy mourning my sandwich. I laid my head on the table with a dejected sigh, realizing that no one was going to give me the answers that I wanted.

"So Kris, how does it feel knowing that you can't get every homosexual girl in the school to sleep with you?" Adam commented after his brother, holding an invisible microphone out to Kris. Zoë and Bella fell into another fit of giggles, and I rolled my eyes at the sound. I don't know why everyone here laughed so much. It was probably a side effect from hanging around Kris so much.

"Hey Jasper and Adam, how will it feel when I break your jaw for eating my sandwich so that you can never eat anyone else's food ever again," I interjected, holding out my invisible microphone the same way that Adam did. Adam and Jasper's faces fell into frowns and this time Kris was laughing. I would've turned my head around to glare at her because I didn't want to hear her voice either, but I was too lazy.

"We're sorry Adri." Adam started, and Jasper nodded behind him.

"Yeah, at first we only took a little bit. But it was really good, so we took some more." Jasper finished, scratching the back of his neck. I glared at both of them and sat up so that I could cross my arms over my chest.

"Well, now I have only half of my really good sandwich." This is why I didn't hang out with people. Because they eat my sandwiches. Also because I'm not good at interacting with anybody and I don't like the human race.

That's all.

"You should make them buy us more Sebastio's," Kris whispered from beside me, and I immediately leaned away from her. Did she forget that I was mad at her?

"For one, we just had Sebastio's last night. You can't have the same thing two nights in a row," Kris shot me a "said who" look, and I just rolled my eyes before continuing, "For two, who said that it would be for you. I'm still kind of mad at you for letting me sit on your STD desk." And besides, I would probably want to eat the whole box by myself anyway. It's pretty good pizza.