Reunion

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read
https://on.soundcloud.com/QCUQq

As Ryūji & Taiga began to walk out the classroom, they gripped each others hand squeezing hard but passionately. As they walked the long journey back to the ground floor, Taiga can't help but feel the gap of loneliness in her heart being filled up as she's with her one true love.

She randomly started blushing when they walked outside the school into the school yard where most of the students were gathered as she still had the thought in her mind. With the whole school still indulged in the 'Palm-Top Tiger Legend', they immediately went silent as they saw what looked to be a fantasy. The Palm-Top Tiger was right there infront of everyone with her boyfriend! The students stood still & watched in shock & awe.

As the couple walked by slowly, they could over hear small mumbles of students. Taiga, thought how she's just like that tiny, helpless star in the sky, but got the love that she thought she would have never received.

Before Taiga was able to snap back into reality she was spotted by Minori. Minori, after glancing at Taiga had to glance again to confirm if her eyes were deceiving her, then a third time. Tears filled up Minori's eyes as she rushed over as quickly as she could infront Taiga screaming her name with her hands stretched out infront of her "TAIGA!?"

Taiga turned her head to face her direction.
Taiga then shouted with the same gesture "Minorin!"

Minori clashed into Taiga as if it were 2 stars colliding in space, spewing tears in all directions.
"TAIGAA!" Kushieda exclaimed crying.
Taiga then replied "Oh Minori, I've Missed You So Much"
Which Kushieda then barked "Where Have You Been? Why Didn't You Call?"

And the more seconds past, the more questions she asked but the longer they hugged, the less questions she asked as the hug calmed her down. Taiga, quiet, hugging brace-fully. Minori then bawls "You Left Without Warning So I Know It Must Have Been A Hard Decision. I Trust You've Made The Right One Though"

With all the commotion taking place Yusaku, Ami, Maya, Koji, Hisamitsu & Nanako twisted their necks to see Kushieda crying to a certain someone. It was Taiga that met their vision, their friend they hadn't seen in months, their friend they hadn't talked to in months, their friend that suddenly switched schools with the only explanation being 'family problems'.

They all rushed over quickly to her feet excitedly to finally see her again. Having guessed the main reason she came in the first place. They all cheered Minori up & chatted over the course of several minutes as they were all reunited once more.

NB: In These Instances, The Music Should Be Stopped Until Further Instructions.
The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read

2 Hours Later .

Ryūji & Taiga were now heading home on the alley they would usually take. When they're finally at Ryūji's home, they enter & Yasuko who hadn't seen Taiga in ages squeaks "Is That T.. Taiga!?"

She rushed from off the floor where she had Inko on the table infront her to give Taiga a massive, everlasting hug. Taiga with her face all squished in her torso yelped "I Can't Breathe!"
Which Ryūji then intervened, & shouted the obvious "Yasuko Your Killing Her!"
He then backed Yasuko away from Taiga which they both realize she had small streams of tears falling from her eyes & a smile on her face.

Ryūji then thought to himself ("She's Happy To See That Taiga's Back But She Just Couldn't Hold Back The Tears")
Taiga then said "Oh No Yasuko Don't Cry" trying to cheer her up.
While Taiga was trying to calm Yasuko down, Ryūji started preparing dinner. And after they all ate dinner Yasuko went straight to bed as quickly as a new born.

With Taiga & Ryūji alone up in the living room, Taiga asked "Ryūji, How Did You Know To Wait For Me?"

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read
https://on.soundcloud.com/biFWy

"Taiga... I'm A Dragon, You're A Tiger. And For Centuries Only Dragons And Tigers Have Been Considered Equals. So It Didn't Matter If You Weren't Here With Me Or Not. Cause I'd Transcend Space And Time, So I Could Always Be With You. And My Feelings For You Would've Never.. EVER Changed" he strongly replied.

Taiga looked at him frozen with a frightened face. She started to feel heavy on the inside but became red on the outside as her heart filled up with relief & shock.
She then exhaled & said
"You Know Ryūji..."
"My Whole Life, I Never Thought Anyone Was Ever Really Gonna Love Me."
"I Probably Ran Away Because I Was Scared. I Blamed My Loneliness On My Parents... And How They Raised Me."
"But You Loved Me For Who I Am, Didn't You Ryūji?"
"That's Why.. That's Why I Ran Away. But I've Changed Now"
"I've Accepted Who I Am. And Learned To Be Proud Of Myself"
"So I Could Love You."

Then Ryūji said "You Know, You've Never Said It Back."

Which she then smirked whilst she gazed at him.

She closed her eyes, inhaled, & said confidently "Ryūji

She closed her eyes, inhaled, & said confidently "Ryūji.... I Love You" being sure with herself with her face becoming all red as she opened her eyes staring at the floor beneath her.

Ryūji then smiled & gazed in her eyes

He then asked "Your Lips Aren't Chapped Now Are They

He then asked "Your Lips Aren't Chapped Now Are They..?"
She smiled some more then she replied "This Time It Won't Hurt At All"

And as Ryūji leaned in for a kiss, Taiga's energy matched his & leaned in also. And as their lips touched it was as if they emitted a new type of love unknown to anyone, expressing the most out of their love & affection for one another.

Credits__
Written By Frassboxx