Wedding Dinner

After Taiga & Ryūji greeted everyone that they had seen at that dance, they realized that it was about time for the dinner to get started & went to take their seats. The announcer then announced that it was time for the dinner to start & asked everyone to find the seats that their assigned to.

 The announcer then announced that it was time for the dinner to start & asked everyone to find the seats that their assigned to

On each sides of Ryūji & Taiga's table you have 4 large tables, 2 on each side, with assigned seats all around it.

Everyone went & sat around the large tables in their assigned seats. The first row had Taiga & Ryūji's parents along with their grandparents. The second row had Mr & Mrs Takasu's classmates & their old home room teacher along with thier plus ones, & cousins & their plus ones.

To the left, the third row, had Ryūji & Taiga's new friends that they made during the year & their plus ones. And the fourth & last row had some of Taiga's old friends from her old school that she changed to & some of Ryūji's coworkers & his boss.

Mr & Mrs Takasu slowly made their way over to their table while the guests did the same. As they did so they ran into Aya & Yasuko talking at their table.

Aya: My Baby Girl Is All Grown Up Now. She said with an ounce of tears in her eyes.

Yasuko: And Look At My Handsome Boy, You Two Kids Look So Beautiful Together. She said with a huge smile on her face.

Ryūji & Taiga smiled not knowing what to say. that's when Aya said "Go On Now, Get To Your Seats" with a proud smile. Mr & Mrs Takasu walked over their table, hand in hand, smiling. As they reached their seats Ryūji walked up to Taiga's seat & slowly pulled it out for her, she kindly & politely sat, then Ryūji gently pushed it back closer to the table as she sat then went in his seat.

Taiga: Thank You. As she blushed a little.

She felt at ease & extremely comfortable with Ryūji. She felt like his princess. Ryūji smiled after she said thank you.

Taiga: Am Starving.

Ryūji: I Know, But Not For Long. He said with a small smile. I Know You're Going To Enjoy Your Meal. I Made Them Prepare All Your Favorites.