Ryūji & Taiga's Wedding (Down The Aisle)

Taiga looked up at Ryūji from down the aisle & she had a smile on her face. Ryūji's face lit up in excitement & love after he saw Taiga in that wedding dress with that hairstyle. His face blew up exactly like that 1 time. But instead of being shocked like he was the last time, he was absolutely buzzing in excitement as he stared at her.

He was in love with the look Taiga had going on for the wedding, it surprised him, it was a good surprise though

He was in love with the look Taiga had going on for the wedding, it surprised him, it was a good surprise though. It had him feeling more excited. He looked at Taiga from her feet to her head.

She had on a pair of white glass heels that weren't very high. They fit perfectly onto her little feet as they were positioned facing straight at Ryūji. Her legs began to move, lifting 1 shoe from off the ground to disrupt her balance to place that shoe somewhere closer to her destination & the same with the other.

As Ryūji's saw her walking, his eyes gradually went up from the shoes to the legs. His eyes went up the journey of the well exposed legs until they came in contact with the dress.

Taiga was in a very unique wedding dress. She was in a off shoulder, with invisible straps, high-low blue tint princess dress. Even though there were no straps on the shoulder it still fit perfectly, sticking onto her skin like a second layer.

The upper part & the lower part of the dress were different. The upper part was fitted for her side perfectly, while the lower part was ruffled a bit in a Princess style.

The front part of the lower dress was high, above her knee while the back of the lower part of the dress was low, long enough to reach & drag on the floor. And the blue tint made the dress come to life. She even had on a matching pair of blue tint opera gloves on her hand that stretched all the way up pass her elbows.

With his eyes still gradually pacing upwards, his sight got a hold of her hair.. looking at it now from head to toe it looks even more beautiful to him. She had a small portion of her hair on the right side braided down to her chest, & the rest was let down looking the same as usual but it was more shiny & taken care of than usual. Her hair was blowing left to right & up & down, well, that's what it seemed like to Ryūji, it was like they were both in a movie.

He even realized that she had some roses in her hair, a couple huge 1s in the top of her blowing silky hair & 2 small 1s at the end of her braided hair hanging down. Then he saw her face, looking even more beautiful than usual.