Klutz

Ryūji & Taiga were home on a day that Yasuko didn't have to work. Taiga was playing video games on the television while Ryūji was finishing up the dishes. Yasuko was sitting, watching Inko as she said "Inko Has Been Like This All Day.." with her high joyful toned voice. Inko laid on the floor of the cage with her tongue sticked out and her wings spread apart as if she had no energy to even stand on her own. Ryūji came walking over with a towel, drying his hands had he just finished doing the dishes "Maybe She's Just Playing Dead Like She Normally Does."

Yasuko: I Don't Think That's It Ryū, She's Never Done It This Long Before.

Ryūji: You're Right.

Taiga, still focused on her game said without hesitation "I Guess The Ugliness Of That Bird Is Finally Starting To Affect It"

Ryūji: Would You Cut That Out Now....
I Think There's Really Something Wrong With Her"
Taiga shrugged her shoulders slightly while she continued to play her game.
Ryūji kneeled down beside Yasuko then zoomed in on Inko as he got closer to the bird, being very observant, then backed away & said "Yeah, Inko Acts Dead Sometimes But She's Not Trying To Act Dead. She's Breathing Pretty Obviously Which She Doesn't Do And She's Twitching. She Seems More Drained Than Anything, As If She's Out Of Energy"

Taiga: Well.. Then Maybe It's Really Sick This Time.

Ryūji: Yeah Maybe.

Yasuko then made her baby face & used her even more baby voice while talking to Inko "Don't Worry Inko We'll Get You The Help You Need To Get Right Back On Your Feet" she finished smiling with her eyes closed.

Inko: Sick

Inko: Sick... she said softly.

About An Hour & A Half Later                 .

You can find Ryūji, Yasuko & Taiga walking on a journey to the vet with Inko. On the way, Taiga walked half asleep. Taiga's eyes were as narrow as an asian's, she wobbled from left to right, twitched from time to time, the pace at which she walked fluctuated & she would lose her balance then regain it quickly.

Ryūji: I Told You Not To Stay On The Game Too Long

Taiga groaned loudly as she walked like a zombie.

Ryūji: Why Didn't You Stay Home And Get Some Rest? He asked assertively

Taiga groaned longer this time as if she was in distress "I Don't Want To Sleep, And Besides Even If I Did Fall Asleep When I'm Awake Again Then I'll Just Be Bored"

Ryūji: Why Not Go Back To Playing The Game?

Taiga: I Got Bored Of That Too.. That's Why I Wanted To Leave The House.

Ryūji placed his hand over his face lightly but swiftly "Ugh.. Why Did I Even Agree To Bringing You?" He asked rhetorically.

Yasuko, walking infront of them the whole time really just paying attention to Inko. She walked having Inko in her cage, with a medium sized red cloth over the cage to cover it completely, protecting the bird from the sun really & for no one to see the condition she was in.

As they walked, Taiga who was half asleep, stopped standing in the middle of the busy walkway of pedestrians. It must have been over 500 persons walking in that area, but Taiga stopped as if she was thinking about her future.

She snored aloud a few times before quickly jumping awake, shocked & confused

Taiga: Wha-Huh... Ryūj-? As she twisted her neck in every direction as quickly as she could desperately in search for the group she was just walking with.

She started squinting her eyes calmly & cautiously, looking for Ryūji, she then yelled "Ohh" then "Ryūji!" As she ran towards the familiar color of his shirt in the distance.

She then realized that it was the wrong person. "Ryūj-!" As she grabbed the strangers shirt. "U-W- You're Not Ryūji!" She exclaimed. Instantly she knew she lost Ryūji & Yasuko as she had no idea what way they both went. She started to panic as she swung her head left to right quickly & repeatedly in a silly manner with her eyes wide the entire time making it seem like she wasn't sleepy at all.

But before she knew it, she was comforted & relieved to be held in Ryūji's arms. "See, I Told You This Was A Bad Idea" he said with his reassuring voice. Taiga looked down at his feet in guilt & embarrassment.

Ryūji: Now C'mon. He said calmingly as he grabbed her hand & started to chase after Yasuko.

Yasuko, having stopped to wait on them, was watching as he grabbed her hand & began to move towards her. A bright smile formed on her face as her eyes were clamped down in joy. By the time Ryūji caught up, Yasuko said "Aww... You Two Aren't But The Cutest Things" with her high toned voice showing delight in her speech. Taiga just kept her head down with a faint blush polished onto her cheeks. They walked some more with Ryūji holding her hand the entire time. Taiga walked as if she was a zombie with her back arched, head down, eyes closed, but still maintained her pace with Ryūji steadily behind him.

Yasuko & Ryūji stopped at the side of the road to cross a busy street, but then Taiga, having her eyes closed, bumped into Ryūji from behind & made him lose his balance a little, almost falling down.

Taiga jumped awake in shock from that for a few seconds then went back to being a zombie. Yasuko shouted in fright as Ryūji almost went into the busy street. He turned around quickly after he regained his balance & shouted "Taiiga!-" as he quickly shut up after having stared at her deeply, through that stare he saw how tired she really was & that she wasn't just being a spaz. He smiled so gently it was almost undetectable as he thought to himself, ("She's Such A Klutz When She's Tired"). As she rubbed her nose a little still half asleep.