Timeskiip

YOU CAN USE THE YOUTUBE VIDEO FOR READING_☝🏻__

8 Months Had Passed And It's Now The Last Week Of November. The House Had Been Quiet And Boring For The Most Part, As Ryūji Worked A Lot Over The Coarse Of Those 8 Months. More Furniture Took Its Time Entering The House As Ryūji Took His Time Paying For All Of Them.

Ryūji Got A Job As An Accountant At A Bank That's Close To The New Home He Now Lives In. Since It's So Close He Doesn't Have To Spend Any Money On Fair And Puts In Extra Hours For The Money That He Finds Very Important For Some Reason. Since He's Mostly Working He's Almost Never Home, Similar To Yasuko.

Taiga, On The Other Hand, Stayed Home To Take Care Of The House And Ryūji. She Would Keep The Place Clean And Prepare Dinner For Him When He Got Home, Similar To Ryūji. She Would Ask To Get Money From Ryūji To Go Shopping, But She Does It Every So Once In A While.

Taiga's Parents, Still Preparing The Wedding, Had Brought Taiga And Ryūji Out With Them For Them To Pick The Type Of Setting They Wanted, Get Them Accustom To The Steps, Practice For The Dinner And Much More.

Yasuko Had Far Less Mouths To Feed And Take Of So She Started Working Less. Because Her Personal Chef Was Now Gone, She'd Started Buying A Lot Of Canned Foods, Similar To Taiga. However, Ryūji Would Come Over Every So Often To Check Up On Her And Prepare Her Favorite Meals.