No More Secrets 2

Taiga went off with Minori to get her face cleaned up, leaving Ryūji Takasu & Ami Kawashima alone together in the living room.

It was silent for a moment as they both kinda stood in awkwardness after what just happened not knowing what to say to each other. Ami then went back to sit down in her sofa while Ryūji continued standing there.

Ryūji: So, Modeling Agency Huh?

Ami turned her head to Ryūji as she recognized what he asked. "Mhmm, It's About Time I Leave This Place. Especially Since What I Caused To Happen To You Two."

Ryūji: It's Not Your Fau- quickly being cut off by Ami.

Ami: Look What Happened Takasu. He Was Searching For Me.... Anyways, I Always Screw Up In Ways I Never See Coming she said without raising her voice.

Ryūji: But It's Not Like That.

Ami chuckled lightly as she said "You Always Seemed To Be Delusional To The Facts That Were Right Infront Of You"

Ryūji: Huh? He said quickly.

Ami: I Always Thought You Were Pretending Or Hiding The Fact So That You Wouldn't Have To Put Yourself In An Awkward Situation.

Ryūji: W-What Are You Talking About?

Ami sighed. "I Swear You Are Even Dumber Than You Look" she said with her eyes closed & her head down.

Ryūji: W-

Ami: ........

Ryūji: You Always Talk In Riddles. Can't You Just Say What's On Your Mind. And Really This Time.

Ami smiled lightly then sighed. "I Guess I'm Going To Have To Spell It Out For You... Just This One Time.
The Whole Time Back In School You Had No Clue To Your Surroundings"

Ryūji: Okay? He said with a concerned look on his face.

"Ughh!" Ami said loudly then continued softly "You Are Completely Blind.. For The Whole Year You Couldn't Figure Out Who Was In Love With You. Even When Everyone Else Saw It. "

Ryūji: .......

Ami: ......

Ryūji: Kushieda Kinda Shut Me Down. I Didn't Know What To Think.

Ami: I'm Not Talking About Her.. I'm Talking About Aisaka. Little Miss Always Getting Hurt.
You Had No Clue How She Felt About You. Neither You Did About Kushieda...

Ryūji: Yeah as he held down his head & stared at the floor.

Ami: Neither You Did About Me.

Ryūji: .........

Ryūji held his head back up & glanced at Ami as he was shocked to hear that she was in love with him as he was clueless to the fact. "What!?" He exclaimed.

Ami: I Know You Had No Clue she said shaking her head with a light smile. I Swore It Used To Trouble Me How Dumb You Were Back Then, Still Are.

Ryūji: Never Would I Have Thought That Miss Model Would Be In Love With Me. Then he thought to ask himself ("Damn, Why Are Girls So Complicated?")

Meanwhile Ryūji & Ami were conversing, Taiga was up in the bathroom with Minori.

Taiga: Minorin Don't Cry