The Special Surprise 3

Ryuji hadn't even started cooking yet, he was preparing, & the baking would take about another hour & 15 minutes. The surprise was about to be ruined, spoilt. He stared at his phone hesitantly. In disappointment that the effort he put in for the surprise would be ruined.

He then stared at his phone with persistence. He wouldn't have his whole efforts thrown to waste. He would said to himself "No No, No, No.! I Can't Have Her Back Home Yet. The Surprise Isn't Ready." But Ryūji didn't know what to do. Then a thought crossed his mind ("I Gotta Stall Her") "But How Do I Do That..?" He started thinking & in no time an idea snapped in his head.

Immediately he snatched his phone up & quickly replied to her.

Ryūji: "I Think It's Best To Spread Your Options. There's Another Mall Further Down From The Station On 29th. I'm Sure You'll Be Able To Find Something There."

It was a gamble that he himself knew she might not willingly go for. But it was the best chance he had. Just then, Taiga saw his message & started typing back. As he waited for her response the suspense grew, making the room get seemingly louder & getting him more uncomfortable by the second, sweat started to secrete through his pours, & his through became dry making it hard for him to swallow. This displeasure suddenly stopped as he got the answer from Taiga.

Taiga: "Ok."

He did it. He suddenly felt at ease as his senses went back to normal & his anxiety went away. He had no time to waste, he ran back in the kitchen to finish preparing the meal knowing that she could also not find anything at the second mall.

An Hour Later .

Ryūji was finished cooking & the baking would only take a few more minutes until it was done. Just then he got a text from his fiancé that she got some gifts & is already on her way home. Ryūji kept on checking the cake until it was finally done & Taiga reached home long after.

From the front door that Taiga had walked through upon her arrival to the living room laid flower petals that consumed most of the floor board in a line to the living room. The candles being at the edge of each side of the petals seemingly making a walkway of some sort.

Taiga opened the door all the way to be met with the smell of a wonderful home cooked meal &

Taiga opened the door all the way to be met with the smell of a wonderful home cooked meal &.... scents of roses. Her face was so shocked & confused.