A Date?

After Taiga yelled Minori's name, Ryūji looked at Minori in shock.

Minori: Taiga!! Hey Ryūji.. Funny Seeing You Guys Here.. as she laughed hysterically like she usually does.

Ryūji: Uh.. The Stove Wasn't Working So We Decided To Come Here.

Minori: Ahh.. Well You've Made An Excellent Choice In Picking. She said as she folded her arms making the face '😌'
She then leaned in & asked while she whispered "So Is This Like A Date..!?"

Taiga & Ryūji jumped in shock as they awkwardly eyed each other stuttering & blushing.

Ryūji: (Oh Crudd... Is This Our First Date..? It Is.. Without Me Knowing)

Taiga: (Ryūji And I, Th.. This Is Our First Date Isn't It?)

Minori: ........

Ryūji: Ughh No It's Not A Date?

Minori: But.. You're Both Here... Alone... At OUR Fancy Restaurant.. she said If This Isn't A Date Then I Don't Know What Is she shouted as she squeezed in closer, staring at them with one eye closed.

Ryūji stuttered not knowing what to say.

Minori: Soo... What Can I Start You Both Off With?

They both steadily placed their orders & Minori walked off.

Ryūji & Taiga: ........ awkwardly silent after their interaction with Minori

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read
https://on.soundcloud.com/QCUQq

Ryūji: Uhh.. he mumbled.

Taiga: I Guess You Can Consider It One....

Ryūji: Huh..

Taiga: Since We're Both Planning On Having A Future Together And All... This IS Kinda The First Step

Ryūji's face lit up as he heard that.. ("Taiga")

Ryūji: So.. Uhh... Are You Gonna Tell Her That We're Properly Engaged Now?

Taiga: Well... I Don't Think This Is A Place To Tell Her Something That Important.

Ryūji: Oh Good Point.

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read

A little after, Minori ran back to their table with their food & whispered in their ears "I Made Them Add The Secret Ingredient! And I Made Them Give You A Little Extra Extra!!"
She then wiggled her way out of their sight & they started to eat.

After a couple minutes of eating, they finished their food & thanked Minori which she stated that it was nothing special.
Ryūji & Taiga then walked their way back home & when they've arrived, they handed Yasuko her dinner. Taiga went next door while Ryuji explained to Yasuko why they'd went out.

Around a couple minutes later, Ryūji could hear his name being shouted from his room.

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read
https://on.soundcloud.com/3JUig

Ryūji in shock of this decided to investigate what was making that sound. He entered his room & he realized that it was Taiga calling his name from her apartment. He opened his door to his little balcony & exclaimed "Taiga!! What's Wrong With You!?"

Taiga: Ryūji.. It Looks Like Someone Has Been In My Apartment she said with a scared, paranoid face.

Ryūji: What!? How Could That Be? Isn't Your Apartment Like Super Secured?
Before he could blink, Taiga was already climbing through her window getting ready to jump onto him.

Ryūji's mind went scrambled as he screamed not knowing if he should protect himself or catch Taiga. He ended up on the floor with Taiga on top of him while she clutched him as of how scared she was.
Ryūji eased up holding his head that was hurting him after the fall "Dammit Taiga! What The Hell!!"

Taiga: Ryūji Don't You See.. The Person Could Still Be In There!

Ryūji: How Could Anyone Even Get In. All Your Doors And Windows Are Locked.

Taiga: Yeah I Found It Strange Too But Someone Was Still In There.

Ryūji: Alright, I'm Gonna Take A Look

The Correct Music For The Following Scene
You Can Play It In Your Background While You Read
https://on.soundcloud.com/a159e

Taiga: Ryūji Don't Be Foolish... They Could Still Be In There. We Should Call The Police Or Something.. They Should Handle It.

Ryūji: Oh C'mon. I Don't Want To Waste The Policemen's Time If It Really Wasn't Nothing. I Doubt Anyone Is Over There. It Could Be Your Imagination.

Ryūji walked over to Taiga's place with Taiga discreetly stepping behind him. They both went in her apartment together.

Ryūji: So What Makes You Think Someone Was In Here?

Taiga: Well That Window There Was Left Wide Open And My Stuff Had Been Moved Around.

Ryūji: You Could've Probably Left That Window Open.. And I Don't See Why Someone Would Move Your Furniture Around

Taiga: What? No, You're Not Listening. Look At This she said as she grabbed & pulled him. The Door Was Also Unlocked As I Came In..

Ryūji: I Know It Looks Bad But Don't You Remember The First Time I Came Over? Your Door Was Unlocked When I Came Over. Maybe You Left It Unlocked Again.

Taiga: Wha.. No.. I Did Lock It

Ryūji: Taiga... It Just Seems Like An Honest Mistake If You Ask Me

Taiga: B-Wha-But

Ryūji: Look If It Makes You Feel Any Better.... We'll Contact The Police Tomorrow And You Can Sleep At My Place Tonight.

Credits__
Written By Frassboxx