Wedding Rehearsal

When they arrived, Ryūji was in awe of how beautiful the setting of the wedding was. He knew that this wasn't even close to the finished product. As they were escorted to the table he could see lights were hung up everywhere, decorations all over the place, the main color scheme were white & red, it was even Christmas themed. Ryūji loved it, he asked "Is This Our Setting?"

Aya: No, This Is Mine.

Ryūji was still in awe as his eyes scattered the place but deep down he was disappointed this wasn't his setting. They met up Rikurou.

Rikurou: There You Are..

Aya: Hi Rikurou. As she gave him a hug.

They let go then stepped to the side

Rikurou: Jun'ichi.

Jun'ichi: Rikurou.

Aya: Hi Hana.

Hana: Hi.

Ryūji, standing a few steps behind Aya but beside Taiga asked "Doesn't The Relationship Between Your Dad And Your Moms Fiancé Seem A Little Hostile?"

Taiga: It Is. They Don't Like Each Other. She replied boldly.

Ryūji: Wha- Why?

Taiga: Turns Out That My Dad Didn't Want My Mom Dating Him For Some Boring Old Reason.

Ryūji: Huh..?

Right after saying that Taiga walked off with the rest of the group to the table.

At the wedding rehearsal they were about to have a practice dinner to familiarize everyone with the official wedding dinner. Ryūji & Yasuko were in awe but unlike Ryūji, Yasuko's didn't even try to mask her emotions. Yasuko ran up to everything at the table saying how much she loved it. Ryūji on the other hand stood in place, in awe, memorized by the scene.

There was a table as long as a truck with fancy white fabric covering it, flowers covering the center from 1 end of the table to the other end. It was beautiful he thought to himself, the correlation was perfect. The table was set with around 30 chairs & plates.