A Dismayed Day

—Ryūji's POV—
—Eventually, we made it to the vet, registered & sat down to wait for our appointment. The vet was super noisy, there were a bunch of animals here. Bigger animals than Inko too, they were in constant pain or constant discomfort I don't really know. They were all screaming, howling, grumping... If I'm being totally honest, it was a bit annoying. This was too much noise for Taiga to be kept tired as she arose up from her laying position. She looked annoyed, at best. Her eyes were as narrow as mine. Damn.. She was pissed, so pissed that she wasn't even saying anything, she just sat staring around the room, quietly. Like she was ready to take down everyone in the room. I started to think to myself ("Oh Crap This Is Bad, I've Got To Stop Her Before She Does Anything Stupid. But How?") I started to think about all the possible scenarios she might do & how I could stop her. With sweat sliding down my face I had my eyes on taiga nervously, as she stood up out of the waiting sofa.—

Taiga turned around slowly staring at Ryūji with her face looking fully irritated. Before Ryūji could get a word out or even stutter she spoke "These Mutts Are Annoying, I'm Going To Find Somewhere Quiet."

Ryūji: B-Uh... Where Are You... Going? He asked hesitantly.

Taiga: I'm Going To Find The Bathroom as she stormed off her voice got softer.

Ryūji sat there silently confused as he watched her while she walked, he started thinking to himself ("Taiga's Changed A Bit...")

A Couple  Minutes Later                              .

Ryūji & Yasuko still sat waiting, they were waiting for some time. The longer they waited the shorter the wait got.

Ryūji, who hadn't seen Taiga since, started to wonder where she'd been so long & what she could be doing. Ryūji sat there thinking to himself for some time, wondering. He started to get anxious as he overthought the situation ("What If Something Happened To Taiga!? Damn I Told Myself I Wouldn't Let Her Out Of My Sight Again!").
Ryūji got up quickly with a worried look on his face ("I Need To Find Taiga.."). Yasuko stared at him in confusion.
Yasuko: Uh? Ryū?

Ryūji: Yasuko, I'll Be Right Back I'm Going To Find Taiga as he stormed off quickly.

Yasuko stayed sitting staring at him with that same confused look on her face as she mumbled stuttering softly.

Ryūji walked quickly towards where he saw Taiga went but realized that there was no bathroom in that direction & he was led to a dead end. He stopped & became even more worried ("Where Is She!?") he asked himself. He turned around & quickly started searching the whole building for the bathroom but when he finally found it Taiga was nowhere to be found. "Oh No, This Is Bad" he said before he quickly turned around. He ran around the place once more to find Taiga then decided he needed to check outside because she was nowhere inside the building.

As soon as Ryūji had decided, he dashed through the entrance, which was also the exit, & headed straight into 'Taiga Search Mode'. As he swung his head from left to right & back in panic, he got even more worried. He started walking off slowly to the left side of the building entrance but within no time, he was already sprinting.

He ran around the building. But nothing. No Taiga Aisaka anywhere.

He returned to the front of the building from the opposite side at which he began his run from. His head was down, he was so worried & angry & confused & sad & disappointed with himself as he stared to the ground whilst walking back to the entrance.

As he held up his head slowly he stopped in his tracks. He was so frozen he was actually cold. Looking at the entrance as he saw 2 persons walking in. He saw Taiga. And also, walking next to Taiga was?

Ryūji: (Aya!?) he thought to himself, baffled by his own reality.

—Ryūji's POV—
—I stood there, outside, for a hot minute calculating what I just saw & if my eyes were actually working. Taiga seemed calm walking into the vet with her mom, as she should be but.... ("Why Is Her Mom Here? How Does She Know We're Here!? Did Taiga Call Her? Ugh.. I'm So Confused.")—

Ryūji steadily started to walk back into the vet, as he entered he walked right into Taiga & Aya who were standing talking right in the middle of the passage to the entrance, thinking they went in further.

Ryūji stopped at the doorway, staring awkwardly.

Aya: Anyways Taiga I Gotta Run. As she raced up to Ryūji, laid her right hand on his left shoulder & tapped, then said nonchalantly "It's Nice To See You Again Ryūji" as she finished sincerely.

Ryūji came up to Taiga so concerned & asked "What Was That All About?"

Taiga: What Do You Mean Ryūji!? She's My Mom. She said calmingly with some guilt trip in her tone.

Ryūji: Yeah But I-!
I've Been Looking All Over For You Taiga!! He shouted loudly.

Taiga: Yeah, Well Now You've Found Me.

Ryūji: Yeah But What Was That About!?

Taiga: What??

Ryūji: Your Mom.. What's She Doing Here?

Taiga: We Just Happened To Bump Into Each Other... And We Talked About Some Stuff.

Using An Exact Replica Of Tone Like The "I Didn't Do It On Purpose" Line Mostly Nonchalantly To Really Control Him As She Usually Does.

Taiga started to walk off further in the building to find Yasuko. But then,Yasuko could be seen walking towards them.

Yasuko: Oh Hey You Guys! I've Been Looking For You Two Everywhere! She said loudly, slowly & calmingly.

Taiga stopped in her tracks to wait for Yasuko.

Ryūji: So Is Inko Okay ?