Christmas Eve Party

After Minori entered, Ryūji stared at Taiga but Taiga wasn't looking his way. She was staring at Minori.

Minori: Taiga!

Taiga: Minoriiin!! She screamed. You're The First One Here. She said with a lower decibel.

Minori: Really? While she awkwardly held the back of her head.

Taiga smiled at Minori excitedly

Minori: This Is Cool Taiga! You Did This By Yourself!?

Taiga: Uh-Huh! As she nodded excitedly.

Minori: Wow! I'm So Proud! As she put her hand on Taiga's head & ruffled it through her hair. It Looks Pretty. She said.

Taiga: You Look Pretty, Right Ryūji?

Ryūji, who was out in space snapped back in reality quick. "Huh? Uh- Yea"

Minori turned back around from Ryūji to Taiga. "So When Will The Party Start!?" She asked being a bit extra enthused.

Taiga: As Soon As Everyone Gets Here.

Minori: Oh, I Know What We Can Do In The Mean Time. She said even jollier. We Can Do A Dance Contest! Or We Can Make Paper Mâché! Or Better Yet, We Can Play Karaokeee! I'll Get The Music! As she ran off somewhere.

Ryūji looked at Taiga & they both smiled together.

Ryūji: She's Still As Weird As Ever. He said playfully.

Taiga chuckled.

Minori ran to their Tv & put on a karaoke song. The music started playing & the lyrics came up, then she started to sing. It was a little off rhythm at first but she quickly caught up back with the beat. Minori was now entertaining Ryūji & Taiga

She finished 2 songs but before she could start the third song the doorbell rang again. They all went silent as the bell was ringing, but when it stopped they all got excited, except for Ryūji. Ryūji was just obsessed to see what everyone else would be wearing.

Minori: III'll Get It! She said screaming with her squeaky voice.

Ryūji: Nope. I'll Get It! He shouted after quickly jumping out the couch & moving off to the door.

He ran to the door & grabbed the doorknob & opened the door. There he saw Kitamura & Ami standing beside each other talking.

They stopped talking after hearing that the door had opened & realizing that Ryūji was staring at them & they turned around to Ryūji smiling.

Ami: Hey There Santa.

Kitamura: Takasu, You're Really Feelin The Christmas Spirit, Aren't You?

Ryūji stared at the ground in the spot they were standing in like a maniac.

Ryūjii was having a mental battle with himself

"Don't Freak Out! She Probably Just Picked This Out Because She Liked It." He thought to himself.

Ami: Taka-

Ryūji snapped back into reality. He placed a plastic smile on his face & smiled then said "Oh, Come In."

Ami & Kitamura walked in with a huge surprised smile & expression on their faces.

Ami: Wow!

Kitamura: This Is Nice Takasu. And Oh Look, You've Even Got Kushieda Here. He said with his layed off cool persona.

Ami turned to see Minori looking at her, then Minori friendly waved to Ami in a shyly manner. Ami eyes widened slightly with a light smile appearing on her face afterwards.

Minori looked at Kitamura & yelled to him "Heyy Kitamura!!" with 1 hand in the air & 1 at her mouth to enhance her already loud yell.

Kitamura awkwardly laughed at the situation with his eyes closed & 1 hand behind his head. In the other hand Kitamura had a gift holding.

Taiga broke his awkward laugh & asked "O-Kitamura, You Brought A Gift?"

Kitamura: Yeah, It's For You And Takasu.

Taiga's eyes widened slightly with a confused but surprised look on her face.

Taiga: Gift? For Us?

Kitamura: Yeah I Saw It And Thought You'd Really Like It.

Taiga walked over to Kitamura slowly & took the gift & grabbed the wrapping paper. Her mouth was still slightly open from the confusion & shock of the situation.

"No, Wait! Don't Open That Yet!" Kitamura quickly blurted before it was too late & Taiga opened the present

Kitamura: It's For Your Wedding, That's What Came To Mind When I Saw It. 

Taiga: Oh..

Ami: Okay It's Time To Get This Party Started. She said as she held up 2 large bottles of alcohol.

Ryūji: W- Where Did You Get Those? He shouted shocked & his face surprised.

Ami giggled a little first then said "A Model Never Reveals Their Secrets."

So with the party being started, Minori put on back the music from the karaoke & they all went into the living room & caught up.