Christmas Eve Party 3

After partying to the moon, Taiga turned down the music to low, she got everyone's attention that way. She called them in the center of the room to stand beside each other.

Ami: What's This About?

Taiga: Shh. I'm Coming. Ryūji You Sit.

Ami shut up with an unexpected expression & Ryūji sat in the couch.

Taiga placed all of them, except Ryūji, in a line shoulder to shoulder then ran away.

Kitamura: Uh.. Takasu, What's This For?

Ryūji: D-Don't Ask Me. I'm Clueless Also.

Minori: I Think It's Gonna Be Something Special.

Soon enough Taiga came back with a trolley of presents. Everyone's face lit up with intriguement. 

Taiga: I Got You Guys Presents Before The Wedding.

Kitamura: Isn't It Suppose To Be The Other Way Around?

Taiga: Yeah But I Just Felt The Need To Help Santa Out This Year. I Am A Good Girl After All.

Ryūji smiled at Taiga a little in his huge Santa costume & Taiga smiled right back.

Kitamura: Well Alright Then.

Taiga then smiled at everyone in eager excitement. First up was Ami, Taiga grabbed a present from the trolley & walked over to her.

Taiga: Here You Go Ami

Ami's face went shocked after hearing Taiga calling her by her name, her first name, for the first time.

Ami: W-W-Wha!?

Taiga smiled in her eyes holding the gift out towards her.

Ami: Aisaka...

Ami held & took the present from Taiga with a surprised expression on her face.

Taiga: Open It.

Ami hesitantly opened the present while keeping a curious eye on Taiga.

When she opened it she saw beauty products. She took out a bottle & read the label & was amazed.

Ami: What!? Aisaka!?

Taiga: It's One Of Those High Quality Beauty Products, I Know.

Ami: Bu- You Would Be The Last Person I'd Expect To Know Skincare Products Of These Brands.

Taiga: What Can I Say, I Did My Research.

They said smiling all the way through the conversation.

Ami: I Don't Know What To Say.