Get Ready For Christmas

With Christmas being just 7 days away, next Friday, Taiga went out with her dad to buy a Christmas tree for her & Ryūji, & their wedding just after she delivered all the presents to the orphanage yesterday.

Rikurou: I'm Glad We Got To Spend This Day Together.

Taiga: Yeah, Me Too. We Need To Find A Giant Christmas Tree.

Rikurou: Yeah. We'll Rent A Giant One For Your Wedding, Then Get A Small One For Your Home. As they drove in the car to find a tree suitable for their nature.

A Couple Minutes Later                  .

Rikurou parked outside in the parking lot of the 'Christmas Tree' store.

When Rikurou walked in, he saw Jun'ichi.

Jun'ichi: Rikurou, What Are You Doing Here?

Rikurou: ........ What Do You Think? I'm Here For A Christmas Tree!

Jun'ichi: Hey Taiga.

Taiga: Hey Jun'ichi.

Rikurou: I Hope You're Leaving.

Jun'ichi: No Need For Hostility.

Rikurou looked at him with disgust.

Jun'ichi: Why Are You Even Still Mad? He said with a strong curious tone.

Rikurou: It's Almost As If You Forgot What You've Done.

Jun'ichi: Rikurou, I Said I Was Sorry.

Rikurou: That Doesn't Change The Fact That You Still Sabotaged My Business.

Jun'ichi: It Wasn't Betrayal Rikurou!

Rikurou: You Went Behind My Back And Deleted The Files That 'We' Needed To Sign That Huge Contract, My Last Hope!

Jun'ichi: I Tried To Get Them Back!

Rikurou: But You Couldn't! And Because Of That We Lost Our Deal And My Business Went Bankrupt! You Betrayed Me, And I Resent You!

With them screaming in the store, Taiga was standing right beside her father knowing that they were being over dramatic. She stood there in the middle of it with an annoyed look on her face.