Ryūji & Taiga's Wedding (Taiga's Vows & An Extra Surprise)

After Ryūji finished saying his vows Taiga was getting ready to say hers. She turned her head once more to look at her father again in comfort.

As she turned her head back to the crowd smiling, the smile vanished. She was now shocked to see that 'she' was right beside her father standing, Minori.

Taiga smiled even more when she saw her father & now finally Minori showed, Ryūji realized that she started blushing without blushing, she was more excited without showing excitement, she was more happy without showing any more happiness. He knew exactly what she would be feeling by just knowing the situation. He could also see it in her eyes as she turned back around to him.

She looked at him with joy then the little built up tears she had holding back in her gleaming eyes overflowed as a tear ran down her cheek. Taiga was now relieved, she inhaled for a deep breath.

She then exhaled & started saying her vows.

Taiga: Ryuji, From The Moment Our Paths Crossed, My Life Took A Turn I Never Expected. You've Been My Partner In Chaos, My Steadfast Friend, And The One Person Who Understands Me, The Real Me. You've Never Left My Side, You've Always Been With Me From The Start And That's Something That Really Means A Lot To Me. I Never Thought That I Would've Fallen For 'Ryuji The Delinquent', But I'm Glad That I Did. You Saw Me As Me, You See Straight Through Me Even When Am Trying To Hide My Emotions. From The Moment That We Became Close, I Couldn't Imagine My Life Without You In It, You Took Care Of Me Without Me Having To Ask, You Make Me Feel Things That I've Never Felt Before And Never Thought I Would. You Told Me That As Long As You're Here I Wouldn't Be Alone, Even When I Felt Lonely, That Made Me Fell For You Even More. Being With You Makes Me Feel Safe, And I Can Be Vulnerable, You've Seen All Sides Of Me, Good, Bad, Upset, Sad And Angry And You Seem To Love All Sides Of Me. You Know Just How To Calm Me When Am Upset, Sad And Angry, That's Something That No One Could've Really Done, But You Do It With Ease. That's Why You're So Important And Special To Me. Moving In With You Makes Me Incredibly Happy, I Like The Idea Of You Coming Home To Me And I Cook For You, It Gives Me This Gushy Feeling That I Just Can't Explain. Ryūji Takasu, You Make Me The Happiest Person On Earth And Am So Happy That Am Becoming Your Wife At This Very Moment And Spending The Rest Of My Life With You. Today, As I Stand Before You, I Promise To Cherish Every Moment We Share, To Stand By Your Side Through All Of Life's Ups And Downs, And To Love You With All My Heart, Even When I Don't Show It The Way I Should. So, Ryūji Takasu, I Choose You Today, And Every Day, For As Long As We Both Shall Live As It Is My Job To Do So. I Love You Ryūji Takasu.

Ryūji stood across from Taiga holding her hands just the same. His heart races, making his whole body warm after she finished. He stood there speechless, as he should be, feeling truly deep affection.

Minori & Rikurou found a seat somewhere in the middle of the crowd. The Priest then acknowledged that the vows had been said & then moved onto the exchange of rings.

The Priest: Having Exchanged Your Heartfelt Vows Of Love And Commitment, It Is Now Time To Seal These Promises With The Exchange Of Rings. These Rings Are A Symbol Of Your Unending Love And Devotion To Each Other, Just As They Are A Circle Without End. Let Us Now Invoke A Blessing Upon These Rings And The Love They Represent.

It was now time for the exchange of wedding rings & it was a good thing that Ryūji had planned & used his hard earned money to buy the rings set for him & Taiga. Because he did that it is now more sentimental to them.