A Mysterious Break In

The next day, Taiga & Ryūji had already called the police over & they were already doing their investigation. Taiga & Ryūji we're waiting in the lobby of Taiga's hotel when the lead detective finally came to report his investigation. As Ryūji & Taiga saw him coming they got up out the waiting chairs & met him half way to them.
Detective: It Seems, From What We've Gathered, That There Could Have Possibly Been A Breach In The Apartment.

Taiga: ...... as her eyes widened in fear & shock.

Ryūji: Wha-!

Detective: From What We Have Heard From Her Story, If She's Telling The Truth, There Could Have Been Someone Else In The Apartment At A Specific Time.

Ryūji: Ofcourse She's Telling The Truth!

Detective: ....... Anyway, There's No Evidence That Helps To Find Out Who It Was So There's Nothing We Can Really Do At The Moment . But What I Advise Is That You Change Your Locks Because The Perpetrator Might Have The Key For Your Apartment.

Ryūji's face went into shock as that's all he could do. As he turned his face to Taiga, what he saw made him feel useless as Taiga's face was filled with fear & there was nothing he could do. He made a perplexed face & said "Don't Worry... We'll Catch This Guy" as he tried to comfort her.

Taiga looked at him with fear still in her eyes then she saw that he's 100% serious. She then said "Ryūji Stop! What Are We- How Are We Even Suppose To Catch Someone Like That? It's Too Dangerous... He Could Be A Threat Ryūji. Let's Just Forget It, That Place Always Gave Me The Creeps Anyways!"

Ryūji looked at her with a face of disbelief as if he didn't want to believe her. Taiga then walked outside leaving Ryūji in the hotel alone.

Hours Later .

After some time, it got dark, Ryūji was in his room keeping a constant eye on Taiga's window to see if he would catch anything. Taiga was in the living room with Yasu, chit chatting about whatever.
Ryūji stood there for hours with his eyes locked on to her apartment but the whole time he had no luck. He eventually gave up for the night & went to do some other things but before he knew, he knew it. He was sitting back in his room with his eyes on her window, staring. He did this for days with still no luck.

Ryūji eventually gave up for good & told Taiga what he was doing. Taiga asked if he had any luck & he replied saying that he didn't.... Then he figured that that made him right... there was no forced entry or breach it was just Taiga being... Taiga!

He then explained what he was thinking & they both went next door for Ryūji to take one last look. Ryūji peeked at everything trying to make sense of anything, then about 15 minutes later he said "Well.. I Really Don't See Any Signs Of No One Else Being Here"

Taiga then said "Ryūji, You Heard The Detective. It Was A Break In. And That Person Could Still Have Access To The Apartment. It's Not Safe Here, Let's Go."

Ryūji agreed then they went back next door.
Ryūji explained to Yasuko what was going on & she feared for Taiga & said "Taiga Don't Worry, I'm Sure The Police Will Take Care Of Everything For You. Remember You're Family Now So You Can Stay As Long As You Need To!"

Taiga's worries went away for a few seconds as she heard that sentence, but not long after she started worrying again.

Taiga & Ryūji were in Ryūji's bedroom holding a conversation, that same night.
Taiga: ......

Ryūji: I Still Don't See How Someone Broke In But Decided Not To Steal Anything....

Taiga: I Don't Get How Someone Got In, In The First Place.

Ryūji: I'm Sure This Is Still All A Misunderstanding.

Taiga: .......

Ryūji: We Should Get Some Rest. Let's Not Think About It Too Much.
........
Hold On I'm Gonna Get Us Another Pillow.

Taiga blushed while shocked, a little.
Ryūji came back with an extra pillow putting it beside his then he laid down & said "You Should Get Some Rest."

Taiga was at unease from everything going on & spaced out, when she came to, Ryūji had already fallen asleep.
She glared at him & smiled as if it was her first time seeing him & brought the covers over him.

Taiga then slowly crawled up under the covers & creeped her way into Ryūji's arms as her eyes were set on him sleeping.

As she whispered "Goodnight Ryūji" & preceded to fall asleep

Credits__
Written By Frassboxx