Wedding Dance 2

As Ryūji & Taiga walked around the room greeting everyone, they stumbled upon Maya Kihara.

Maya Kihara: Hey! Aisaka- The Takasus! She shouted over the loud music to get their attention.

Ryūji: Hey Kihara

Ryūji: Hey Kihara.

Maya Kihara: I Just Wanted To Congratulate You Guys. I'm So Happy For You Both. But Who Would've Guessed You Guys Would've Come This Far. I Mean, You Two Practically Hated Each Other That One Time. But Wait, Come To Think Of It, I Remember Now You Guys Started Hanging Out A Lot And Started Doing Everything Together.

Taiga: So What About You And Noto? I Mean You Guys Hated Each Others Guts Before, Got The Whole School Year.

That's when Noto appeared from behind Kihara & grabbed her hand.

Hisamitsu Noto: Hey I Heard My Name Being Called.

Hisamitsu Noto: Whatsup Guys?

Ryūji: Hey Noto.

Taiga: Hey.

Hisamitsu Noto: Congrats You Guys.

Ryūji: Thanks. Congrats To You Guys. He said with a polite smile.

Noto: Thanks. As he smiled & looked at Kihara. So What Were You Guys Talking About?

Kihara: Oh Nothing, We Were Just Talking About How Shocking Taiga & Ryūji's Love Story Was.

Noto: Heh, It Can't Be That Shocking. Ours Was Way Worse.

Kihara stuttered & blushed while her eyes embarrassingly looked around the whole room. 

That's when Taiga narrowed her eyes & cunningly asked "So When's 'Your' Wedding Gonna Be?" As she put emphasis on 'your'.

Kihara jumped in embarrassment, blushing a lot & stuttering.

Kihara: W-W-Wh-Wha- Wh-What? She then ran off in embarrassment with her face all red & shocked leaving Noto behind.