~ Chapter Two ~

ONE YEAR AGO.......

Jia sat at her desk, correcting the code written by one of her colleagues. This wasn't her real job of course but she enjoyed the mental stimulation.

She corrected a few more errors and shook her head. The guy was shitty at writing code, he should be banned from touching a keyboard ever again. But he did bring her the best coffees and the prettiest flowers before sweet talking her into writing his code for him.

She had been working with Ri-Softec Company for the last three months as an intern. They didn't know she was far better than all of her peers. She had to keep a low profile though, she was undercover after all.

Her phone lit up with a light tinkle. She glanced at it. It was a text. Only one word.

Endgame

She sighed. Finally, she thought. She was getting bored here. This place was full of good-for-nothing ass hats anyway.

She checked her watch, 1:30am. The office was completely empty by now. She knew the CEO stayed late so it was the perfect opportunity.

She completed the code and pulled out a chain with a USB as a pendant, from between her breasts. She plugged in the USB drive into her PC and within a few seconds, had access to the entire building. She accessed the staff data and pulled up her file and deleted it. Not that it would be of any use to them, all the information on it was fake anyway.

She connected the PC to her phone, configuring it so she could access everything remotely.

She stood up and stretched. Time to dance, she thought putting on her headphones and heading to the elevators. The rap lyrics blasted through her headphones and she banged her head to the beats as she waited for the elevator to arrive.

She had programmed the elevator to show that it was headed to the cafeteria floor and she took it to the roof instead. Just as she pushed the roof door open, a drone dropped a backpack and buzzed away.

Right on time.

She slinked into the darkness and quickly grabbed the backpack, making sure to keep the cameras faced away from herself as she headed back down.

Corporate floor.

Usually she would need a access card to take the elevator to the corporate floor.

She chuckled. The building's security was a joke. She had spent most of the last three months here studying their schedules and finding a way through the building's security system.

It had been a piece of cake, she thought as she swayed her hips to the music.

The elevator opened on the corporate floor. She clapped her hands together to focus.

Let's do this.

She quickly walked through the floor towards the large office at the end of hallway. She stood in front of the door and took a deep breath, reading the plaque on the door.

Pyo Min-Hyuk
CEO

Time to resign in person, she chuckled.

She didn't bother to knock as she opened the door and stepped inside.

The man behind the desk stood up quickly. His pants almost falling off him but he caught it at the very last second, but not before flashing Jia.

The pervert had obviously been jerking off.

"Yah!" He screamed "What are you doing here?"

"Getting rid of your perverted ass" she mumbled walking in.

"What?"

"Your friend Lee Han-Jyu wanted me to give you a message" she answered.

"What message?" He asked, pulling up his pants which were slipping off again.

"See you in hell" she said simply.

"You bitch! I will-" his voice was cut off as he slunk to the floor.

Jia stared down the barrel of her smoking gun at the lifeless body on the floor before her.

"Your voice is bloody irritating. Didn't anyone ever tell you that?" She clicked her tongue in annoyance, stepping over his body.

She sat as his desk and looked at his laptop. He had been watching teen porn. Jia shook her head as she pulled out her gear from her backpack and set it up on the desk.

She clapped her hands once and rubbed them together, flexing her fingers before she went to work.

Now this was her real job.

Corporate Espionage.

With a little bit of hacking and assassination on the side, just to keep things interesting.

Once she had what she needed she quickly packed up her stuff. She rose and saw the body lying in a pool of blood which seemed to be getting wider by the minute. She pulled out her phone and texted.

Cleaners, Code Red.

She stepped over him again and headed back to the roof. She sent up a signal and within minutes the drone arrived. She secured the backpack on it and sent it on its way.

She quickly went back down to her station and cleaned it out, leaving no trace of herself.

With one last look around, she stepped out of the building disappearing into the darkness outside.