~ Chapter Four ~

Jia had reached Seoul two days ago. She had spent the majority of the last two days packing up her life, learning everything she could about the company and altering her appearance. She had received her new qualifications and other documents along with the keys to her new apartment.

Her interview was scheduled for today and it made her antsy. A lot of the mission depended on her getting in. According to her uncle they didn't have anyone on the inside and also considering it was a position that would require to work with the top Boss directly, it required a lot of intense background checking. Which was why she was required to keep her original name. That would make her an authentic candidate.

Keeping her original name was not a risk she had anticipated while taking on this mission but her uncle had assured her that this was not like her regular jobs.

The gang she was supposedly infiltrating, were notorious and very finicky about who they let into their heavily guarded environment.

She trusted her uncle and his associates to protect her real identity and records but she wanted to put her own protection in place. She needed to safeguard not just herself but Eun-ji too.

Since Eun-ji had still been a child at the time of the adoption, all her records were with the new last name she had been given by their uncle, Choi Eun-ji.

However Jia, who had almost been an adult at the time, had refused to change her own name. Keeping her father's given name, Do Jia. This ensured that no-one ever linked Eun-ji as her sister, ensuring her safety.

She turned on her laptop and set to sealing all her records. Her real records.

She sent one last email to her little sister, informing her that she probably wouldn't be able to get in touch for some time, asking her not to worry and stay healthy. She didn't need to tell Eun-ji to study, she was a brilliant student.

Once she was done, she packed up the last of her stuff for the movers and picked up her folder.

With one last look around the apartment, she headed out to take on her new life for the foreseeable future.

~~~~~~~

Taehyung had been pouring over the stack of CV's in his office for the past hour. He didn't really have time for this. There was much to be done. The whole fiasco of Yoongi being kidnaped and held, along with the injuries the rest of his brothers had suffered during his rescue, had put a big dent in his schedule. Jin was mostly busy in caring for all of them and Tae was left alone to manage the whole empire.

He sighed.

That's what prodded him to finally hire a secretary. Jin had been pestering him into finding one for quite some time now.

He preferred to work by himself, on his own time but that wasn't working anymore. He needed someone to organize everything.

He had no choice but to get himself a secretary this time.

Hence the list.

He scratched the back of his neck. HR had shortlisted 12 candidates and had asked him to further shortlist them to eight or ten, based on their CV, for interviews.

He peered over the one in his hand again. The lady was highly recommended but she seemed to be like a hundred years old judging from her picture. He needed someone closer to his age, someone he could easily vibe with.

He sighed again, throwing the file in the NO pile.

He picked up another. The woman in the picture was breathtakingly beautiful, he thought. He checked her recommendations and qualifications. She seemed to be perfectly designed to suit his every need. Well professional need anyway, he corrected. Not that he would mind sampling the goods.... He shook his head. Don't go there! He chided himself. But she was extremely attractive. Not to mention, same age as him too.