~ Chapter Ten ~

Tae woke at dawn. Yawning, he blinked at the offending rays of first light that had broken through the window.

He was very uncomfortable. He looked down at himself. He was still fully dressed in jeans and his hoodie. He had been so drunk, he had probably passed out the moment his body had hit the bed. He barely remembered getting inside last night but he did remember seeing Jia in his bed waiting for him.

He turned his head to look at her. She was lying on her stomach, facing away from him. He could see her perfect skin glowing in the soft light of the early morning. The sheet barely covered her body. He was getting hard just looking at her silhouette.

She was hiding something. He knew it. He will have to look again, dig deeper. It was concerning how easily she had managed to fool him. He was not some dumb jock in high school with raging hormones. He was a grown 27 year old man who knew how the world worked. Who knew how untrustworthy people could be. Especially when money was involved.

Even if anything she was hiding wasn't too sinister, she could still be after his money. She had been weirdly dissatisfied when she had been told she would be working for him and not Seokjin hyung.

Was that her plan? Jin hyung? Was she settling for him?

That thought broke something inside of him

And to think he had started to catch feelings for her.

She stirred and the sheet got pulled lower, revealing the soft curve of her breast. His cock twitched in his denims. It irritated him.

He had almost offered her his whole world not knowing she was probably there to try to steal it from him anyway.

She didn't date.

Right.

This was just a hook up.

Right.

If sex is what she wanted. Sex is what he would give her. He would stand up to his promise. He would ruin her.

"I'm going to make you fall in love with me" he whispered close to her ear.

She shivered slightly.

"I don't do love" Jia said looking back at Taehyung, still lying on her stomach. Her eyes soft with lingering sleep. Her mouth a sinful pout.

"And why is that?" He enquired, running a finger down her bare back and watching the goosebumps rise with a satisfied smile.

"It's just not for me" she shrugged.

"Have you ever tried it before?" He asked with a smirk.

His fingers now trailed along her waist to where the silk sheet barely covered her bottom. She shivered again.

"Never" she turned on her side, facing him and stared into his eyes.

"Never say never, my love" he growled, lowering his head and capturing her lips in a passionate kiss.

He held the back of her head and deepened the kiss. His fingers clawing and gripping her hair.

She hissed, running her hands under his hoodie, desperately looking for skin contact.

He pushed her hand away. She whined.

He smirked against her mouth. "You won't be touching me this time baby."

He pushed her back against the bed, crushing her lips and swallowing her reply.

He pulled his mouth away from hers, licking his way down her throat, suckling on the side of her neck. He knew she didn't like to be marked like that and he had respected her wishes so far.