~ Chapter Twenty ~

Present daySeoul, South Korea

Present day
Seoul, South Korea

Jimin lay his head back against the pillow, languidly sliding and sinking into the sensation of having her plump lips wrap around his throbbing cock.

He closed his eyes and an unbidden image of Sua popped into his mind out of nowhere. He shook his head to clear the thought.

Not mine, he reminded himself sternly.

He opened his eyes to look at the dark haired woman's head bobbing up and down on him. He held his mind in tight reigns, letting his physical instincts take over.

Sensations coursed through his entire body finally letting him relax and let go of his emotions. He threw his head back as she hummed in appreciation around his dick causing his back to arch in response.

Man, he needed this release. His body craved it.

He closed his eyes again as he felt his orgasm building deep inside him.

His phone rang shrilly, breaking the spell.

He ignored it, weaving his fingers through her hair as she took him deeper into her mouth. He was almost hitting the back of her throat. He moaned in pleasure.

The phone rang again.

He pressed down hard on the volume button silencing the ring. He didn't even care to see who it was.

To hell with whoever was disturbing him, he thought going back to holding her hair off her face so he could watch his length disappear inside her wet mouth.

It rang again.

She let go of him with a pop.

"Why did you stop?" He whined.

"You should take that." She advised.

"I don't want to" Jimin grumbled.

"Take it. I won't stop I promise" she assured him sweetly.

"Fine" he groaned, picking up the cellphone from the bed.

"What?" He asked rudely as he answered the call, irritation evident in his voice.
"I was in the middle of getting a blow job. If this isn't urgent, I'm going to murder you in your sleep tonight."

"Jimin! I need you. Je-bal" Taehyung begged. He sounded close to tears.

Jimin panicked, pushing the girl off him, he stood up.

"What is it? Are you hurt? Where are you?" Jimin asked.

"Are you in Seoul?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. Where are you? Aren't you supposed to be in office?" Jimin asked.

"I'll text you the address. Please come quickly. I need your help." Tae said, hanging up.

"Wait wha-" but the line was already blank.