Chapter 6

June 9th

"Where are they?!" demanded Jess. It was before school and Erica, Jess, and Rose were waiting in the library for the four missing girls.

"Fay probably missed the bus," suggested Rose. "And Gloria might've slept in too late."

"No," Erica said darkly, almost too quiet to hear. She was scared of telling them. Telling them would make it real.

"What?" asked Jess, who had unfortunately heard.

"They got kidnapped!" she burst out. Some nearby kids on a computer stared.

"Erica, I know you're worried-" started Rose, but Erica cut her off.

"No, really! I phoned Madeline's house yesterday and her parents said that she had disappeared."

"And everyone else is missing, too." added Jess.

"It can't be a coincidence."

The bell rang and they headed to their classes, distraught with worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time school had finished, the three girls had made a plan: to go and search for their friends themselves.

None of them were really eager, especially when it came to leaving their family and basically running away, but if they didn't do anything about it, they would, as Rose had put it, 'die from the worry'.

They would leave the night of June 10th, giving them two days to prepare. As soon as Erica got home, she started putting together a bag.

It's me

The Erica chapters will be pretty short, seeing as the main focus is on Madeline and the other kidnapped girls. I'll try not to make it too stretched out and boring. Their training starts in the next chapter!

Please comment, you ten people who've actually read this. Suggestions are welcome, and so is criticism! I find that people don't give enough of it. Just, if you say 'It sucks', tell me why. I won't get mad!

Thanks!
Nicole

(Didja catch the FNAF quote in there?😋)